Old Daka or Poe from cantina shipments?

I've have seen very different opinions on Daka and Poe looks pretty essential at end game. Thoughts will be appreciated. Thanks guys

Replies

• Jabberwocky
    1809 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    You NEED Daka to be able to clear the DS PvE missions you'll have to do to farm gear.

I actually also use Daka in Arena and she helps a lot in GW. With Phasma as leader you get a lot of stuns when Daka assists on Phasma's leadership ability.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Pic boba fett from cantina shipments
  • You NEED Daka to be able to clear the DS PvE missions you'll have to do to farm gear.

I actually also use Daka in Arena and she helps a lot in GW. With Phasma as leader you get a lot of stuns when Daka assists on Phasma's leadership ability.

Okay I will continue farming her thanks
  • Pic boba fett from cantina shipments

I already have him 4* and 50/65 shards. Do you have him and do you recommend?
  • Unlock Daka, but don't worry about starring her up. She been's more than enough at 4* to handle the DS mission and GW. After that Poe all the way.
  • I recommend you get Daka up to 5* to make sure she stays alive during PVE missions then started focusing on Poe.
  • I beat all 5 DS missions and cleared a few in 6 without daka at lvl 57. I'm almost 60 now and still don't have daka
  • Don't get me wrong, Poe is good but you can live without him, you'll have a very hard time getting through the DS battles without Daka. She's hard to borrow from allies since almost nobody uses her as leader.
    xReDeMpx wrote: »
    I beat all 5 DS missions and cleared a few in 6 without daka at lvl 57. I'm almost 60 now and still don't have daka

I'm level 65, trust me, getting through level 6 is hard without a DS healer and Daka is the only viable one, you'll face level 68, gear level IX and X toons.

Look at the ring around Chewie, that's level X gear.
    2rngfhf.png
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • My daka is 7* almost 5k power.

Sometimes I think about how good my Poe would be.... and it makes me sad.

Welcome to the Poe meta. Daka, take a seat.
  • Don't get me wrong, Poe is good but you can live without him, you'll have a very hard time getting through the DS battles without Daka. She's hard to borrow from allies since almost nobody uses her as leader.
    xReDeMpx wrote: »
    I beat all 5 DS missions and cleared a few in 6 without daka at lvl 57. I'm almost 60 now and still don't have daka

I'm level 65, trust me, getting through level 6 is hard without a DS healer and Daka is the only viable one, you'll face level 68, gear level IX and X toons.

Look at the ring around Chewie, that's level X gear.
    2rngfhf.png

Yeah I understand how good she is I was just simply stating that I was able to make it through all of 5 without her.

I'm actually still using the following
    Phasma (L) 4* gear 7
    Maul 4* gear 7
    Vader 4* gear 7
    Kylo 5* gear 7
    FOTP 3* gear 7

The extreme amount of DPS pretty much helped me sweep 5DS but yes daka would help immensely
  • Bigsy15 wrote: »
    Pic boba fett from cantina shipments

I already have him 4* and 50/65 shards. Do you have him and do you recommend?

I have him 5*, gear 7. He's slow but beast, I stopped farming to go after Poe but I think I'm gonna go back to Boba and get him 6* at least or 7*.
  • Sysy
    307 posts Member
    After the birth of Poe, I can definitely live without Boba. But I need my 4 star Daka to clear lvl 6 hard modes. But she is not really capable of doing it without luck, when mobs crit at 4-6k. I run my dark missions with Phasma 6*, Sid 5*, Vader 4*, Poggle 5*, and Daka, all leveled around 62-4.
    swgoh.gg/u/Sysydrexler007
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Bobba is really good if you have a team that takes advantage of his lead ability.

Bobba (L)
    Poe
    Poggle
    IG88
    IG86/Cad/Lando/GS

45% crit damage + AoE ability block if IG88/86 crit anyone with poggle offense up and an expose up its an instant kill to like any toon. The DPS with this team
    Is insane. Not to mention the revive and evasion with Bobba is quite under rated
  • dkredsox wrote: »
    Unlock Daka, but don't worry about starring her up. She been's more than enough at 4* to handle the DS mission and GW. After that Poe all the way.

Okay will do