Are my rebels good enough for Palpatine event?

Here is what I have:
Lando and STHan, level 85, both G9 with good mods
Ackbar, level 65, G7
Leia and HRSc, level 53, G7

I'm hoping that lando can carry me to win, as well as STHan helping with a taunt. However, do I need to upgrade the rest of the rebels, or can I have them just chilling there as place holders?

PS
I have Wiggs geared up decently, but haven't starred them up. If I can't beat it with my current lineup, should I stop farming ships frow GW for Biggs? Or spend more on cantina refreshes for wedge? Or simply upgrade the rest of the rebels?

Replies

• You're good to go, although I'll be lying if I didn't say it would take a few tries.
  • Leveling/gearing aackbar wouldn't be a bad idea (aackbar also serves a purpose in ships, and leia isnt bad).
    Scout just needs to get to palp and apply the stun.. then he can die..
    Thats a perfectly good squad. Depending on the upgrades it might take a few tries.
  • Your squad should be fine. But don't get discouraged when you die the first time. It will probably take a few tries. But since you have plenty of time until the event, I would recommend trying to get Ackbar, HRS and Leia to level 85 and g8.
  • yes you need to upgrade as they will probably update event from 80 to 85....
    Just my opinion but that's what happened with yoda IIRC
  • I'm not sure if my wedge will be 7* by then. I have lvl 83 lando g9, 83 leai g8 st han 80 g8 ackbar 75 g8 and wedge 80 g8 myself. I'm wondering if I can 7* ep myself
  • yes you need to upgrade as they will probably update event from 80 to 85....
    Just my opinion but that's what happened with yoda IIRC

They updated the yoda event? (Didn't know that) is it hard now?
  • I had nearly the same squad the first EP with exception of ST Han, instead I had Biggs. Took me about 20-30 tries then I finally got a 5* EP. So yes, I think you can get him.

For me this time around, I hope to get a 6* if not 7* EP.
  • The lowest gear lvl you should be is G8