Biggs X-Wing Taunt

I'm noticing that my Biggs X-wing does not always gain taunt (Daring Assault) when he or other allies (Boba Fett's Slave One, Resistance X-Wing) apply Target Lock. Has anyone else experienced this?

Replies

• Confirmed here. Frustrating, especially my biggs doesn't seem to reliably be able to target lock. :(
  • Tannjam wrote: »
    I'm noticing that my Biggs X-wing does not always gain taunt (Daring Assault) when he or other allies (Boba Fett's Slave One, Resistance X-Wing) apply Target Lock. Has anyone else experienced this?

Biggs does not gain protection or taunt when a reinforcement ship is target locked.
  • I noticed it as well.
  • Very frustrating bug
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Tannjam wrote: »

+1
  • MetxChris wrote: »
    Biggs does not gain protection or taunt when a reinforcement ship is target locked.

Kept track of this over the last couple days and it appears this is accurate. The bug is only happening when reinforcement ships get target locked.

• Same,
    I've had no debuffs out, he reinforces with AA commander, so he scores critical with basic and applies target lock, and doesn't taunt. Also had Bistan right after that throw a target lock, still no taunt. Third target lock, finally he taunts... very frustrating.

And this was the most recent but happens other times also.
  • yepp was about to post a bug myself I am sick of loosing battles because my biggs refuses to taunt (guess he is afraid) while the opposite biggs does (must be better on the other side)