Worst Toon In Game?!

Aknf2001
546 posts Member
edited December 2016

Worst Toon In Game?! 61 votes

Mob Enforcer
31%
TejparnJediGhost117TavanhAllenSkywalker77krisamagus1Batman44gamingZooeyPartyBoyGriffHanYolo1313MasterMasterTimelordBurningThunder33Odin_NoahGamorreanGeorgemi6Ganderjtkop69LifeinJamblesMarkzheng1102Aknf2001 19 votes
Coruscant Underworld Police
26%
TyloRenTuftedpaper85GCor71Darth_Grave24Gank_KillerRoadburn12mikkonatorForce174BenDstrawDarknessieKy10RenKushulain_44Draylo_StarrSuperdougHolinyxJR104 16 votes
Nute Gunray
6%
Apoc88TacoRuBarubaDmleger 4 votes
Stormtrooper
18%
clartymarty75Zombie961AeroMarkatonaHaydiganBrtStlndDatBoiJevonBryzzo1744KindlerTachycardia 11 votes
Magmatrooper
0%
Eeth Koth
4%
Bel_Ibilis300UrmomatelloMikeWalkVader420 3 votes
Hoth Rebel Soldier
0%
Finn
4%
hnewtonSlattzillaOlddumper 3 votes
General Veers
1%
LaLunaVal 1 vote
URorrur'R'R'R
6%
JetlifeMetaslyOldDakaNewBarbervakama 4 votes

Replies

• Some of these are tough when you fight them in the ls/ds battles... But otherwise never seen... So I'd vote K: all of above
  • TyloRen
    381 posts Moderator
    Coruscant Underworld Police
    The guy with "Non-Lethal" in all of his abilities
  • TyloRen wrote: »
    The guy with "Non-Lethal" in all of his abilities

Lol
  • Stormtrooper
    Upgrading stormtroopers basic attack literally lowers his minimum damage. At least CUP can stun and inflict offense down and ME can put thermal detonators on people. All stormtrooper does is gain defense (which is almost irrelevant) and MAYBE take away a tiny bit of turn meter. Also, as a tank, he has less health than most attackers.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Mob Enforcer
    This ones a no contest.
  • Mob Enforcer
    Where is Kylo Ren?
  • Stormtrooper
    Mob enforcer at least has a lot of health
    CUP can stun on his basic
    Nute isn't actually that bad of a kit
    Storm which is one of the faces of starwars has garbage damage, garbage kit, and garbage abitlites
    Magma is passable on a palp lead team
    Eeth is just really there to be an easy farm for the Yoda event
    Hoth soldier has a interesting kit but was to slow to do it before and is now replaced by pathfinder
    Finn is actually decent, just nothing that stands out but for a main character of a movie deifinitly underwelming
    Veers...I don't really got much
    UROROROROR could be useful on a tusken team but there's 3 and 1 is P2P exclusive
  • Coruscant Underworld Police
    Mob Enforcer at least can benefit from some sort of synergy.

CUP has no synergy and is restricted to his own sub-par abilities.
  • Coruscant Underworld Police
    CUP--low health, low speed, low damage, and gets overshadowed by other controllers like daka, dooku, and palpatine. The aoe offense down is nice but scarif does it better.

As far as other characters on your list go, Nute is actually not that bad. He's not great in arena (although I think him leading a stealth comp could be fun), but I'll swear by him in pve and scoundrel events.
  • Mob Enforcer
    Yeah where is Kylo Ren? But seriously Mob Enforcer has absolutely nothing going for her.
  • URorrur'R'R'R
    Originally I was going to go with mob enforcer. But the latest bobba buff put scoundrels close to the meta, mob enforcer next to 4 scoundrels could get pretty tanky.. my 2nd choice was CUP but he can actually go pretty well in a gw or stun team. So id say urorururururururoryrrrrrr is the worst character because he really only synergized with Tusken. And well TR could be a barely below average character, TS could of been my other pick for worst character in the game, and he was aurodium and chromium exclusive!! LOL