Mace +Plo Koon ships: how to stop?

Acrofales
1363 posts Member
edited December 2016
My fleet is generally ok, but I just ran into this unending loop that caused the game to draw and I can't think of a way out without a lot more dispellers (or completely changing my team)

Plo Koon gave taunt to some ship (was JC, but really doesn't matter which, as long as it's fairly slow). Mace then ulti'd. Then my entire team went 3 times before I could finally dispell the taunt and immunity with Ahsoka, because my GS kept removing TM from this already slow ship (assists), meaning it never got a turn (and thus TM and immunity stayed up). Game ended in a draw, obviously.

Replies

• Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Edit: nevermind
  • There are two guides at the top of this Sub-Forum.. They might help.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/categories/guides
  • Mageduckey
    699 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Acrofales wrote: »
    My fleet is generally ok, but I just ran into this unending loop that caused the game to draw and I can't think of a way out without a lot more dispellers (or completely changing my team)

Plo Koon gave taunt to some ship (was JC, but really doesn't matter which, as long as it's fairly slow). Mace then ulti'd. Then my entire team went 3 times before I could finally dispell the taunt and immunity with Ahsoka, because my GS kept removing TM from this already slow ship (assists), meaning it never got a turn (and thus TM and immunity stayed up). Game ended in a draw, obviously.

This is a common problem when using Soldier against Mace. I have added the easiest ways around this to the guides listed above.

There are two ways to prevent this from happening. The first is to stick Geo Soldier in your reinforcements. As soon as Mace uses his ultimate and it passes, bring in Soldier and try to clean up before Mace uses his ultimate again. It's inconvenient, I know. The other way is to run Ahsoka in your starting fleet to make sure you can dispel his damage immunity.
  • Thanks for the tips