Damage difference: Anakin gear X vs XI?

Was planning on just leaving him at gear X and focusing on other toons that need the stun cuffs and furnace. Is their a very noticable difference here? Or something mods can simply compensate for. Thanks
Travelling through Hyperspace ain't like dustin' crops, boy!

Replies

• I don't know dude :/
  • If you're using JKA in Arena it's well worth it if you have the resources..!
    More positive attributes than just DMG arrive at XI too.
    Peace ✌
    “Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.”
  • That is what I have done, mine is sitting at G10 and I've used a furnace or 2 since on other toons. I plan on getting him up to G11 in the near future though.
  • True, I nearly forgot about protection. Anyone know how much he gains between?

I do wish swgoh.gg showed each gear lvl protection instead of just the max gear value.
  • I just geared mine to G11 and there is a noticable difference in his crits (more often, and hits harder). Definitely do it ASAP. Also, you can take off your mods (you can revert it without confirming then compare it to the maxed stats on SWGOH.gg

Hope this helps!
  • @Sleek_Viper Swgoh does show the protection at each gear level. He gains 4k protection from gear 10 to gear 11.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    True, I nearly forgot about protection. Anyone know how much he gains between?

I do wish swgoh.gg showed each gear lvl protection instead of just the max gear value.

Go to the gear screen in SWGOH and it'll show the protection per gear level. As for your question, it's about a 10% increase in damage based on gear.
  • Give him as much gear as you can. He is awesome and super versatile on almost any team.
  • With 216% crit dmg and g11, my ani can crit at 18k when his unique procs.
  • Anakin really shines at gear XI.
  • Thanks everyone, i'll gear him up!

Also, found the protection value on the gear screen. Never thought to look there lol always looked on the stats page.
  • Glad we could help!