Raid Han - How Good?

I should unlock Raid Han in 4 raids and I'm wondering if he's any good. People in my guild had mixed feelings about him so I'll ask here.

Replies

• Good for Phase 4 of tank and beat droid teams. Not much else though
  • OG Han is key on offense against Droids - stunning JE shuts the entire Droid team down. However, he doesn't specifically target JE on defense, which limits his Arena viability.

iN DarthJarJar | Team Instinct Δ
  • He is meh
  • He's the reason I'm in the top 3 every day along with tie fighter pilot.
  • Mod him correctly and he hits hard. 7-8k on basic, 8-12k on crits. He's can be fast too. But he's a bit squishy
  • Mp44
    157 posts Member
    I personally really like him. Big single target crits with first strike stun.

He's just a glass cannon :neutral:

I use him in arena, I'm top ten on a December 2015 shard.
  • I love him... I got him maxed out and nicely modded. He makes droid teams easy to dispatch, and even Wiggs teams. You can freeze a toon before any fight, what a luxury! However he becomes less effective against teams featuring Shoretrooper and/or Baze, because he can't freeze anyone else at the start of the fight...
  • One trick pony until he's maxed. I don't have him but some early shard people I know have run him sometimes w decent success but none of them use him permanently. On defense he's not great as the "AI" doesn't target key toons specifically.

They should track target priority to make the "AI" actually intelligent instead of RNG the target and fix cycle toon attacks. It would be really easy to implement and better than just upping dodge and special rates.

Maybe they want attacking easier than defending though.

• DroidsURLooking4
    365 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    One trick pony until he's maxed. I don't have him but some early shard people I know have run him sometimes w decent success but none of them use him permanently. On defense he's not great as the "AI" doesn't target key toons specifically.

They should track target priority to make the "AI" actually intelligent instead of RNG the target and fix cycle toon attacks. It would be really easy to implement and better than just upping dodge and special rates.

Maybe they want attacking easier than defending though.

As someone who watched Boba Fett resurrect himself SIX times to singlehandedly beat my four remaining toons in an arena battle today..... I don't think they want to make attacking any easier.

Sure. RNG. Uh huh. Yeah. Right.
  • He's a beast on offense, but kinda sucks on arena defense. Fun fact: if you run him on a team with Boba lead and his stun lands, all Bounty Hunters get + 15 speed before the 1st turn is calculated.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/siskin/
    Line I.D. Siskin59953
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    He's a great toon w/ massive tm gain, strong hits, great buffs...he has 1 drawback...a bad 1. Shore and Baze. It would b better if he didn't stun them at all, but he is forced to. If they get ability or buff-blocked by FTP or Boba, their taunt is gone fast. Stunned, they taunt longer and Raid Han's most influential ability becomes a detriment.
  • Poxx wrote: »
    He's a great toon w/ massive tm gain, strong hits, great buffs...he has 1 drawback...a bad 1. Shore and Baze. It would b better if he didn't stun them at all, but he is forced to. If they get ability or buff-blocked by FTP or Boba, their taunt is gone fast. Stunned, they taunt longer and Raid Han's most influential ability becomes a detriment.

Stunned toons gain TM at the same rate as long as they aren't affected by speed down, so, for instance, you stun Shoretrooper with Han.... he loses taunt along with stun on his first turn, then has to build up TM to get his taunt up on his second.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/siskin/
    Line I.D. Siskin59953
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Han solo is awesome. He has been in my arena team for quite some time now, average #3 on a februari leaderboard.
    Ofcourse han solo has his limitations, he isn't the GOAT.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Very utility toon, I run Han Solo on offense, sub in and out depending on the opponents.
  • And I mod him with more than 70% crit rate, so he can almost do a 2 combo hit in a row (2nd skill then basic hit)
  • Mine is gear VII, so I couldn't say much, but he seens very good for CH and CC mod challange, but I can't see him as a player on arena, his health is too low and his shoot first ability is unuseful againt shore squads and etc. He is a cool character to play.
  • Taco
    446 posts Member
    Not at all
  • Lol at all these guys, I guess they haven't played a g11 well modded OG Han? He is a monster under wedge lead, and gets up to about 40k+ HP at g11. He's the meta DPS alongside wiggs on my server, he's fast, hits like a truck, buffs the whole team, and stuns first turn. Is a pain to gear forsure, but he has effectively replaced Lando and Anakin in rebel teams on my mature shard.