Same faster rebel team outsped

So I'm finding this frustrating and cant work out why

Both me and oppo have same team and lead

AA(L) STH,Lando and Wiggs.

each of my toons has somewhere between 6 and 30 more speed with the exception of AA, he has 20 speed on me there. my han with bonuses comes out 6 ahead

each time we face off seems to follow exact same result,

My biggs goes first, takes out oppo wedge. my wedge drops squadron strike, oppo STH goes next before mine and 9/10 reduces my STH TM.

what could be happening here?

Replies

• RNG gods are punishing you for being another Wiggs user?
  • Your AOE is hitting his STHan

Every time he is damaged he can remove turn meter from any/all of your toons.

Sounds like he is removing TM on the initial hit and if he is targeting your STHan, he will also remove TM then as well.

Annoying but I've had similar issues.

Normally what happens for me is enemy Biggs attacks (I don't have Biggs in my arena team) and calls STHan to assist. Even though his STHan is much slower he gains TM from his basic and taunts before mine can move.
  • Same difference is happening without using AOE, shouldn't his sthan only gain tm when taunting. The idea being I go for han second is to reduce his health a little before coming in with lando, I don't usually use ackbar but because he is using AA as his exclusive leader I have to bring him in.
  • WR4TH0R wrote: »
    Same difference is happening without using AOE, shouldn't his sthan only gain tm when taunting. The idea being I go for han second is to reduce his health a little before coming in with lando, I don't usually use ackbar but because he is using AA as his exclusive leader I have to bring him in.

Does it happen when his sth assists in on biggs triple shot? That can give sth a tm boost from his basic.
  • Nope his biggs hasn't moved yet
  • I had the same issue, but then stopped using the aoe before my sth taunts, and all good. but now i bring in QGJ and let their sth taunt