Two many credits

ROCKET2112
1 posts Member
edited January 2016
I gotta be doing something wrong. I have 3 million credits and can't figure out where or how to spend them.
Post edited by ROCKET2112 on

Replies

• KAULI
    517 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    If you only have two many its ok
    Id say give me one
  • Hi @ROCKET2112

As you begin to progress into higher levels, you'll find yourself using most if not all of your credits on Promoting characters , leveling, etc.
    I suggest you keep saving up credits, you'll be lacking credits if anything at higher levels.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    The cost for levelling characters increases exponentially. I bought credit packs just to level my main squad a few times. Don't worry later on u will be in a position where u don't have enough credits and u may post another thread 'two few credits'. :smile:
  • seriously? "two" many?
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Yes, if I remember correctly, promoting a toon from 6* to 7* costs 1M for just that toon.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    ROCKET2112 wrote: »
    I gotta be doing something wrong. I have 3 million credits and can't figure out where or how to spend them.

sad..that you didnt promote enough heroes from 6* to 7* smh

• 6*-7*=1 million
    Lv1-60=1.1 million
    All levels past 60= 100k+

If you aren't careful, all of your credits could vanish. I've been spending about 500k- 1 mil a day since the update. Between leveling my top 5, starring toons, and raising heroes to gear up, I'm going broke fast.

Just keep being thrifty and don't spend credits you don't need to. You'll be needing them soon.
  • The most I could save up was about 2 million, they went away in a heartbeat by upgrading characters. :)

Trust me, be happy you have managed to save that far. You'll be in a position where you won't be able to buy even one single piece on the shipments, lol. I was at that point earlier today. XD

Too much characters leveling, crafting gears and upgrading going on.
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (:
  • I have 4.4M credits, I dropped from 6.2M after a few 7* upgrades close together but I am keeping pace pretty well with at least my top 10.
  • I'm about to star up Kylo and Daka to 7* and the only thing that will hold me back is the credits. Might have to do keycard battles. Ugh. Level 2 Ewoks
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Kesiss wrote: »
    seriously? "two" many?

Too...sorry. Didn't catch it.
  • lol it will be gone eventually and you'll be wondering where it all went.
    Farm shards and gear and focus on promoting your squad.
  • Today was the first time I dipped under 1 million in over a month. All this leveling is bleeding me dry.
  • Pretty soon you will spend that in a day
  • Once we hit level cap and maxed out existing characters we will have money in the surplus again.. I hope.. :p
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • bleeaauuh wrote: »
    Pretty soon you will spend that in a day

I already do. I'm Lv 67.
  • I pretty much live "paycheck to paycheck" myself.
  • ROCKET2112 wrote: »

Did you mean three many credits?
  • Lol. Remember this thread when your broke. I had close to 5 million prior to the update, im down to 400 k now.
    Look, good against pvp is one thing, good against the living, that’s something else.
  • The most I had was about 3.3 million. Now I have the shards to promote my Daka to 6 star but not the credits!
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I had 6.5MM when the update launched. I am now down to 650k after upgrading 12 characters to level 67 today. The next 3 levels I am going to probably have to leave some of them behind temporarily. (I refuse to spend crystals on credits.)
    BTW it's about 140k per character just to go from 66 to 67. So that's 700k just for your arena team, and much more if you want to be able to keep dealing with hard teams in GW.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • ROCKET2112 wrote: »

3 million is actually very little in this game bud starring 1 hero will jump and end up costing around 2 million or so per hero to star up.

Then add in money to craft gear for each one and each slot with each armor tier. Then the most expensive will be to actually level them and it gets really expensive.

3 mil won't cover one of your chars bud...
  • I'm admittedly very careful when it comes to my expenditures so I'm constantly staying at around 9M. However, I have three characters almost at 100/100 shards for *7. Yeah, consider yourself wealthy, but be careful, that wealth is eager to sip right through your fingers.