Level 75 gear 8-9 rebels enough to beat EP at 7*?

lordson86
264 posts Member
edited December 2016
I have Lando, Leia, SThan, biggs and Will have that free droid at 7* by the time EP comes.

First three gear 9, other two gear 8. Only Level 76 though.

Based on last time, will I be able to clear EP at 7*?

I actually will only have the droid at 6*, I have to pay crystals to refresh the event to get him to 7. Wondering if EP is beatable before I commit to this

Thanks guys

Replies

• Should be, but it's worth the shot will regret not getting ep to seven if you could have
  • i try to have at least g9 on everyone (lando is g11 and sth and leia g10 in my squad).
    And try to put as much health and protection on lando and sth.
    They will be vital imo. As long as sth is alive, lando can rain death on ep without being affected by taunts.

Not an expert, just what i plan to do.
    Good luck
  • Level them to at least 80. Don't risk it.

iN DarthJarJar | Team Instinct Δ
  • Sorry to bear bad news , it's not going to be enough. Bring them to 80 and at least 2 to gear 10
  • So if I have sth, wiggs, lando, Luke or bistan. I'm level 72 right now, so I have no chance unless I get them up to 80 by then?
  • I reckon it might be hard for us mate. But there's two weeks left, give it a red hot go.

Gear them up a much as you can. I want that 7* EP

My guys should be level 76, all gear 9 by then. You can't get them to gear 10 before level 80 anyway.

• SonOfScotland17
    8 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Just want to double check I can do this. I think I will but like a 2nd opinion. All 5 are lv 85 and skills are maxed

I have gear 9 wedge (leader)
    Gear 8 biggs
    Gear 11 Lando
    Gear 10 Leia
    Gear 10 stormtrooper Han

I only had 4 7* rebels and 1 3* rebel last time roumd so I narrowly missed out getting the character altogether.
    Is this enough to receive 7* Ep

(May have Biggs to tier 9 and maybe wedge tier 10 by start)
  • Level 81
    Wedge g8
    Biggs g9
    Leia g9
    St Han g8
    Luke Skywalker g8
    It will be enough???????????????
  • Just want to double check I can do this. I think I will but like a 2nd opinion. All 5 are lv 85 and skills are maxed

I have gear 9 wedge (leader)
    Gear 8 biggs
    Gear 11 Lando
    Gear 10 Leia
    Gear 10 stormtrooper Han

I only had 4 7* rebels and 1 3* rebel last time roumd so I narrowly missed out getting the character altogether.
    Is this enough to receive 7* Ep

(May have Biggs to tier 9 and maybe wedge tier 10 by start)

That should be enough. If you can get Biggs to gear 9 and Wedge to gear 10, then you should be set for sure.
  • I do not have a lando :(
    It will be enough?
  • N1c0
    You may have issues getting pass taunts.

And sonofscotlabnd, they all have to be 7* to battle the 7* phase
  • Lordson86 yes I have my rebels (wiggs Lando Leia and stHan) all at 7*.

I just meant the first time the EP event came along I was 1 rebel short to at least get him. Now I know I'll get him, question is can I get him at 7*
  • Indominable_J
    1812 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Here's a video @Smithie D did of footage from the last event: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJ6eqliKk5Y&t=278s

That was without Wiggs. If you have Wiggs, you're good.
  • Nightbrother_Oreo
    4 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Will this be enough? The first 5 are my rebel team for the EP event.... I'll have STH to 7* by the event.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4kgzVO9pX1bQ0RaMXhBM0Y4UUk/view?usp=drivesdk
  • Last time I got mine 7* palp with Lando, Ackbar, Luke, Biggs and STHan, all lv75, max gear 8.
  • be easier if around 80 as you really want to Omega Lando abilities especially double down as that will take sooo much pressure off you.