What is Considered a Good Collection Score on SWGOH.gg?

hnewton
492 posts Member
edited December 2016
So I know whales have like 100. But some guilds prefer you have a collection score at a certain level. So what is considered a good collection score for F2Ps and/or people who have spent like $100 or less?

Replies

• Honestly, who cares. Swgoh.gg scores are the equivalent of guys pulling out the ruler to measure.........
  • ^ Lawlz this
    Travelling through Hyperspace ain't like dustin' crops, boy!
  • danrussoa wrote: »
    Honestly, who cares. Swgoh.gg scores are the equivalent of guys pulling out the ruler to measure.........
    I was wondering because some heroic tank guilds base "being ready" on this? I'm in a heroic tank guild already, just curious because I feel like it is a poor indicator
  • hnewton wrote: »
    danrussoa wrote: »
    Honestly, who cares. Swgoh.gg scores are the equivalent of guys pulling out the ruler to measure.........
    I was wondering because some heroic tank guilds base "being ready" on this? I'm in a heroic tank guild already, just curious because I feel like it is a poor indicator

Fair enough.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    hnewton wrote: »
    danrussoa wrote: »

I too feel like it's a poor indicator. Maybe it's pretty much impossible to have crappy toons if your score is above X%.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • I don't know if that's what constitutes a good score, but Team Instinct requires a score of at least 75... I think anyway...
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    https://swgoh.gg/u/poxx70/

This is a collection score of 71 if that gives any idea. 1 year of play and 1k in.