Mini Rant

Alright so I usually don't rant because people will
Be people but seriously can a lot of you guys learn some patience...... This game has been out for like 2 months and half the forums are demanding new content and calling for nerf this nerf that.....

Use this time to find actual bugs, find synergies and build up your team before all this new content actually does come out. 2 months man when most people don't have even like half the toons and are already crying wolf.

Relax guys and worry about getting fixed for bugs and such before you worry about balances on a game that is technically F2P. If you spend money on a game that has issues or bugs or something you don't like you have no room to DEMAND for something as you should be a grown adult knowing what you are getting into.

End rant

Replies

• +2
  • I've never seen forums with so many cry babies and whiners such as this before. It's the only downside to this game.
  • +3

I guarantee we will look back and wonder what the fuss was about. Remember all the Dooku whining? Now he's not even in the discussion.

I've been saying the same thing on different forums. Glad others feel the same way
  • PEACH!
    Where's Solo? Tell him Dengar's looking for him!
  • Most games I have played at launch have the exact same post. Content, content, content.

They all say the same. " well this game has weekly events, that game has raids while this one don't ". This is true because them games have been out over a year. When them games started they didn't have them events or raids.

No mater the game. When I game is launched, players expect way to much from the start, because they can do it in other games. And it's not just mobile games, MMO's have the exact same issue. Because you have 100 different raids in WoW if the new game coming out, no mater how good it is, doesn't have 100 raids. 90% leaves after 2 months. Rifts launch is a prime example of that. At the time one of the best games I seen, full of players, but 1 raid. And everyone left because only 1 raid and this is the reason they gave, not enough content. Yet now rift has close to as much as any MMO has, yet no one plays just because every on gave up on it at the start.

And would also like to point out, f2p players are already saying p2w players have a huge advantage and they can't compete with them. Imagine what they would be saying if events were already in the game and f2p players didn't have time to get toons, star them, and gear them, as the p2w people would be all over the events and f2p was still trying to get the where they could even enter them.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    @Breetai
    There are 2 type of F2P, One is cry baby/weak can't completed GW or Arena in top 100. They keep saying P2W have advantage because they didn't realized they are weak.

Other type is atleast stay in top 100 and completed GW daily without issue.

• Thank youuuuuu so happy I'm not the only one
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    l3end3r wrote: »
    +3

I guarantee we will look back and wonder what the fuss was about. Remember all the Dooku whining? Now he's not even in the discussion.

I've been saying the same thing on different forums. Glad others feel the same way

have a feeling dooku will show up again soon once people start hitting 69 and 7* him
    mighty chlorians
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Can we sticky this thread please? For great justice!
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    xReDeMpx wrote: »
    Relax guys and worry about getting fixed for bugs and such before you worry about balances on a game that is technically F2P.

While I generally agree on patience; I'm curious why you think balance shouldn't be one the priorities of the Dev team or why you think they may not be able to multitask.

Typically, the Dev team as a whole is split up into smaller teams with specific tasks such as bug fixes, balance, future content, graphics, etc. Very rarely do all the Devs work on the same project. It would be very inefficient causing problems in both existing and future content.

I'm also curious why it is unreasonable to expect a general sense of balance in any game, regardless of its income model.

In reality these games require a fine balance across the spectrum to be successful. Any game too bug ridden, or too unbalanced, or too devoid of content, or too exorbitantly priced will drive players away.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with posts about balance. Without a test server, many bugs and imbalances will make it to live and only get discovered by players who have the ability to flesh things out that Devs don't have the time to. It's the nature of the beast, and nerfs will happen.

Rather than chastising players for having these concerns and voicing them on a forum designed in part for those very discussions, why not participate in the reasonable ones and foster an environment of productive discussion.
  • shimsham
    101 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    So instead of people wanting something to be balanced and not full of cheese, they should just shut up and be fanboys/fangirls and act like the thing is perfect. Especially if they have put in money. Gotcha. Logic says something like this won't improve unless people voice their complaints and concerns but hey, who cares about logic.

Humans are incredible creatures with how they just get their panties into a bunch when people are critical of something they like.

I much prefer those who complain than those who act like there aren't issues or make the silly comment that people who complain just "suck at the game"

• I've never seen forums with so many cry babies and whiners such as this before. It's the only downside to this game.

You should come check out Battlefront's forums, lol.

But this type of thing comes up in all forums. The forums are always filled with the hardcore players and the hardcore haters. It always is like this, so a lot of the people will call for more content shortly after release, when the fact is I could guess a large percentage of players aren't in the position where they need more stuff yet.
  • shimsham wrote: »
    So instead of people wanting something to be balanced and not full of cheese, they should just shut up and be fanboys/fangirls and act like the thing is perfect. Especially if they have put in money. Gotcha. Logic says something like this won't improve unless people voice their complaints and concerns but hey, who cares about logic.

Humans are incredible creatures with how they just get their panties into a bunch when people are critical of something they like.

I much prefer those who complain than those who act like there aren't issues or make the silly comment that people who complain just "suck at the game"

If you don't know the difference between crying and being critical and actually providing feedback as I mentioned then I feel bad for you

• J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Have the devs ever made me want to pull my hair out, yeah. But overall, gotta say, love what they are doing and continue to do.