Slave 1 basic not working properly

I have never ever seen it's basic do this extra attack (40% chance) and also never ever seen it apply target lock. I guesstimate I've used the basic 20-25 times already.

Anybody else noticed it's broken?

Replies

• Probably a bug, there are a ton of them in ships. For instance it's pretty much a coin flip if Biggs will actually taunt when someone on his team applies target lock.
  • It doesn't do a separate animation; instead, it treats it like a multi-hit attack (akin to the Falcon or Rey).

There is a problem with Seismic Charge, however. The normal damage (not health%) hits protection. The 20% of health bypasses protection, but the normal damage doesn't. However, the ability description reads "This attack ignores armor and protection." Both damage values show as white, meaning they both ignore armor. They just don't both ignore protection.
  • scuba
    14042 posts Member
    Slave 1 Basic working as intended, obviously can't comment on the actual rate

It is not a multi attack as has been stated. It is a chance at multiple damage, one animation similar to Rey Flurry of blows. You will see multi damage numbers as show below

uGXINCK.jpg
    vCKjlmB.jpg