Fastest Way To Get 100 Wedge?

Laz
190 posts Member
Buy Cantina energy at 100 crystals and battle for shards or Spend 50 crystals and refresh ships store? Also how long do you realistically think I can do it in?

Replies

• With 1 refill on cantina, you need 5 every day until 1 january, when Palpatine's event finish. So I think that with 1 refill should be more than enough, probably without them too.
  • I did this recently by purchasing the two refreshes at 100 crystals each and was averaging around 10 shards per day so based on my experience I expect about two weeks
  • theHejiN
    659 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    I guess, there is nothing faster than buying 8 Chromium packs until you have him. Guess you'll have him in 30minutes
  • Vgmaster86
    324 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Do 2 cantina recharges - work the arena to be within rank 1-100 - finish GW everyday and activities for crystal income. Then save your ship shipments up for wedge only when he shows up (stock changes 3 times a day so keep a eye on it)

With the ship shipments, you can cut your time shorter. Also keeping a stock in shard shop too incase he shows up also helps as a bonus
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Buy two cantina refreshes a day, and supplement with fleet shipments, but don't bother refreshing them. You should have him finished by the time the event ends. Plus, you may need your fleet tokens for gear.