Bossk - (Character Idea)

Aknf2001
546 posts Member
edited December 2016
I was browsing through some threads about character ideas and stumbled upon this:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/72227/bossk-character-ideas

I really like his ideas and some other people's ideas on that thread aswell, so I thought I'll give my own version:

Tags

Bounty Hunter, Scoundrel, Attacker, Dark Side

Relby V-10 (Basic Level 8)

Deal physical damage to an enemy with an 80% chance to expose and a 75% chance to gain 50% turn meter. The chance to gain turn meter is doubled if Bossk shoots an enemy who has an "Expose" effect.

Dioxis Grenade - (Special Level 8)

Bossk deals pyshical damage to all enemies with a 90% chance to inflict Speed down and a 100% chance to inflict DOTs. If Bossk scores more than one critical hit with this attack, all cooldowns are reduced by 1 turn.

Micro-Grenades - (Special Level 8)

Bossk deals pyshical damage to all enemies and removes 50% turn meter on enemies critically hit.

Time To Hunt - (Unique Level 8)

Bossk ignores stealthed enemies and gains 20% health back on each turn. Whenever an enemy enter stealth, Bossk gains advantage for 1 turn. Whenever Bossk kills an enemy, he gains tenacity up.

Farming Locations

Chromium Packs
Shipments
Guild Shipments

Conclusion

Give us Bossk and make him farmable right away (2nd part won't happen but I'll dream).
Post edited by Aknf2001 on

Replies

• +1 and embo !!!
  • DeeRod12 wrote: »
    +1 and embo !!!

Embo is sick! Thanks for feedback!
  • Best idea....sell him to Apple and make it an "exclusive" event for IOS users
    :smiley:
  • Aknf2001
    546 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Ktulu wrote: »
    Best idea....sell him to Apple and make it an "exclusive" event for IOS users
    :smiley:

Haha, no Katie. That would suck. That's giving android players Iron and giving Apple players Diamond. There's a huge gap there.
  • I do think bossk could possibly taunt ? Not sure though since he is a bounty hunter but in CW when ashoka was captured that species seemed quite resilient and tanky
    I do think bossk could possibly taunt ? Not sure though since he is a bounty hunter but in CW when ashoka was captured that species seemed quite resilient and tanky

That's going to make him OP IMO. Hid unique makes him tanks in a rather...unique way :D
  • Aknf2001 wrote: »
    DeeRod12 wrote: »
    I do think bossk could possibly taunt ? Not sure though since he is a bounty hunter but in CW when ashoka was captured that species seemed quite resilient and tanky

That's going to make him OP IMO. Hid unique makes him tanks in a rather...unique way :D

Haha well these rogue one characters are OP need some love on the OG's
    Aknf2001 wrote: »

Haha well these rogue one characters are OP need some love on the OG's

So true
  • The gaps already there....might as well widen it!!!
  • Ktulu wrote: »
    The gaps already there....might as well widen it!!!

Or close it. If you want Bossk, we get Jango and Jedi Luke ;)
  • Aknf2001 wrote: »
    +1 and embo !!!

Embo is sick! Thanks for feedback!

Best bounty hunter. Ever
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Dioxis should have DOTs
  • I think getting 20% health at the start of each turn is much, maybe when he attacks an exposed and/or stealthed enemy also what would his general stats be? Health, speed, damage etc
  • Zombie961 wrote: »
    I think getting 20% health at the start of each turn is much, maybe when he attacks an exposed and/or stealthed enemy also what would his general stats be? Health, speed, damage etc

A Fast Anakin is his base stats. I'm no good with stat numbers lol. But the 20% health is because Trandoshans heal quickly.
  • Just to add- how about two uniques? Thrill of the Hunt which ignores stealthed enemies and whenever an enemy enters stealth, Bossk has x chance to gain advantage for 1 turn. And Trandoshan Regeneration could add tenacity/defence/health when he kills/critically hits
  • Based on feedback, I updated the thread :)