When is next Credit Heist

Prev1
12 days from today would be a Saturday. Since random for EA is a number between 11 and 13 (sometimes 13), that would make next Saturday day number 12, the earliest we could get the next credit heist. Since they do not run Credit Heist on weekends, does this mean we will not have one, since numbers 6 - 11 are not considered random by EA?

Replies

• Probably
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    The count starts tomorrow. So 12 days is 12/25. It has to fall on a weekday so the latest we would get it would be 12/23. Basically, we're guaranteed a heist next week. My bet is Wednesday-Friday.
  • That would make Wed-Friday day 8-10. Impossible! I think we will be back to 13.
  • the sooner it may run is next friday..... But since palp event starts that day, probably it will come again after christmas
  • They finally managed to get it to land on a Monday, so from now on we'll get droid smuggling every Tuesday and credit heist every other Monday.
  • vazelos81 wrote: »
    the sooner it may run is next friday..... But since palp event starts that day, probably it will come again after christmas

Agree, no way they would allow a Credit Heist on the day they issue the palp event.
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    The count starts tomorrow. So 12 days is 12/25. It has to fall on a weekday so the latest we would get it would be 12/23. Basically, we're guaranteed a heist next week. My bet is Wednesday-Friday.

I see you keep saying this, but you're wrong. Tomorrow is day 1 on the count to 12. 12 days is Saturday the 24th.
  • Either way, day 12 is on a weekend. There is no Heist on weekends. EA's Random Number Generator is stuck on the number 12 (sometimes 13) . I think the whole heist is in jeopardy of not happening. I just want to sound the alarm on day 0, so hopefully the devs can see what is bound to play out and can try to fix the RNG for the Credit Heist and avoid any catastrophe that may occur.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Maegor wrote: »
    Atlas1 wrote: »

I see you keep saying this, but you're wrong. Tomorrow is day 1 on the count to 12. 12 days is Saturday the 24th.

Apparently I can't math. 12 days is Saturday. My b. But yes, the count does start tomorrow. @Maegor

• dgpatsfan75
    52 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    The Heist runs for 24 hours so the reset timer cannot start until the current event ends. That means tomorrow, Tuesday, is Day 0 not Day 1. Day 1 is Wednesday and Day 6 will be next Monday. Day 12 will be Christmas Day, a Sunday. It can't show up on the weekends, Day 11 and 12 on this cycle, so it will show up at some point next week, Mon-Fri
  • Day 12 is Wednesday the 28th
  • Aknf2001 wrote: »
    Day 12 is Wednesday the 28th

If you aren't counting weekends (which you should be) then day 12 would be the 29th. But as pointed out right before you, day 12 is actually Christmas Day. It does not show up on weekends, so we'll see it on 12/26.
  • StarSon wrote: »
    Aknf2001 wrote: »

If you aren't counting weekends (which you should be) then day 12 would be the 29th. But as pointed out right before you, day 12 is actually Christmas Day. It does not show up on weekends, so we'll see it on 12/26.

We skip weekends so of course I excluded weekends when I counted. But the 28th from today (12th) 7×2-4=10+2-12 so I have the 28th unless they do the 13 day thing again :tongue:
    StarSon wrote: »

We skip weekends so of course I excluded weekends when I counted. But the 28th from today (12th) 7×2-4=10+2-12 so I have the 28th unless they do the 13 day thing again :tongue:

You say "of course" but you shouldn't, because even though it cannot land on weekends they are still counted, as evidenced by the last time it went on day 13. And I don't know why your doing any math, just look at a calendar. And again, day 1 is Wednesday the 14th, because it will still be running tomorrow so you can't count that.
  • guys today is the 12th 12+12=24....12+13=25 hell even 12 +14=26....htf are you guys getting 28th and 29th?

You say "of course" but you shouldn't, because even though it cannot land on weekends they are still counted, as evidenced by the last time it went on day 13. And I don't know why your doing any math, just look at a calendar. And again, day 1 is Wednesday the 14th, because it will still be running tomorrow so you can't count that.

Day one is tommorow (Tuesday). I don't think weekends count, otherwise we'd have credit heist appear more often.
  • The Heist runs for 24 hours so the reset timer cannot start until the current event ends. That means tomorrow, Tuesday, is Day 0 not Day 1. Day 1 is Wednesday and Day 6 will be next Monday. Day 12 will be Christmas Day, a Sunday. It can't show up on the weekends, Day 11 and 12 on this cycle, so it will show up at some point next week, Mon-Fri

Day one is tommorow (Tuesday). I don't think weekends count, otherwise we'd have credit heist appear more often.

No, Day One is Wednesday, because the heist will still be active tomorrow. It doesn't appear more often because the devs don't want it to.

adding 12 to today counts as Tuesday the 13th being day one....still not getting to the 28th or 29th
  • C3pain0 wrote: »

adding 12 to today counts as Tuesday the 13th being day one....still not getting to the 28th or 29th

He isn't counting weekends.
    C3pain0 wrote: »

He isn't counting weekends.

weekends have always counted...the event just wont be on weekends
    The Heist runs for 24 hours so the reset timer cannot start until the current event ends. That means tomorrow, Tuesday, is Day 0 not Day 1. Day 1 is Wednesday and Day 6 will be next Monday. Day 12 will be Christmas Day, a Sunday. It can't show up on the weekends, Day 11 and 12 on this cycle, so it will show up at some point next week, Mon-Fri

No, Day One is Wednesday, because the heist will still be active tomorrow. It doesn't appear more often because the devs don't want it to.

The heist isn't active tommorow. I give uo, it's like talking to a brick wall.

Yes, it is. Just open your game and look at the "EVENT ACTIVE" timer on the right hand side. It will say 16 hours and some minutes, a very, very clear indicator that the event will be active tomorrow.
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Weekends count as days. That's why they made the clarification that it can't occur on weekends. We had a stretch of heists on 9/14 9/20 9/26 indicating that, yes, TOMORROW is DAY 1 in the count.

Some of you guys kill me.
  • Lol, I bet the devs read these posts and crack the **** up......
    Maegor wrote: »
    Weekends count as days. That's why they made the clarification that it can't occur on weekends. We had a stretch of heists on 9/14 9/20 9/26 indicating that, yes, TOMORROW is DAY 1 in the count.

Some of you guys kill me.

Or, maybe, it indicates that today is Day 1. Or, maybe, they change it all the time to mess with us. The Day 13 Debacle indicates that Wednesday is Day 1, and a string of Day 6 events in September indicates not. So who knows? Maybe the devs. Maybe no one.
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Doggirl211 wrote: »
    Lol, I bet the devs read these posts and crack the **** up......

Right?

Yes, it is. Just open your game and look at the "EVENT ACTIVE" timer on the right hand side. It will say 16 hours and some minutes, a very, very clear indicator that the event will be active tomorrow.

For me I ends one minute before midnight so for me it's active for only today

Ha, look at us both making fools of ourselves. I guess it goes active at the same time for everyone now? Our lives would be so much easier if they would just give us straight answers about things. Or, better yet, just give us a set day each week and have the credit heist every week on the same day. Radical idea, I know.
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    edited December 2016

Ha, look at us both making fools of ourselves. I guess it goes active at the same time for everyone now? Our lives would be so much easier if they would just give us straight answers about things. Or, better yet, just give us a set day each week and have the credit heist every week on the same day. Radical idea, I know.

They have said that it goes active for everybody at the same time.

Edit: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/65505/credit-heist-droid-smuggling-schedule-info
    That says "When they appear, they will do so at 11:00 UTC and run for 24 hours."
  • Maegor wrote: »

They have said that it goes active for everybody at the same time.

Edit: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/65505/credit-heist-droid-smuggling-schedule-info
    That says "When they appear, they will do so at 11:00 UTC and run for 24 hours."

That I know (though had forgotten), but I meant about when the count starts. It would be such a simple thing to tell us.