Any word on when the TIE Advanced tournament will return?

Debating whether to spend my 282k ally points chasing Jyn Erso or waiting for Vader's ship?

I would rather have Vader's ship.

Replies

• Options
    It can't be soon enough! I'm in the same boat you're in and I wished this tournament was for the Vader TIE instead of Jyn....
  • Options
    This is why I dislike the tournaments. There should be at least two tourneys for the same reward each time. Otherwise for 80% of the players the tourneys are next to useless. Changing it every time means fewer and fewer people will give two poodoos time after time.
  • Options
    If you were waiting for the right time to use the word poodoo, you have found it. Well played, sir.
  • Options
    I don't think any tournaments have replayed. Tie fighter advance will either be farmable in 2 months, or go behind a pay wall like the falcon, but don't look for a replay of the tournament.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Options
    @Widget_gaget
    We got two Shoretrooper tournaments...
  • Options
    Well the first Shoretrooper tournament was implemented poorly, with crystal refreshes and piggybacking. We haven't seen a tournament happen twice since. Vader's ship will most likely just end up in the fleet shipment pack.
  • Options
    @EA_Jesse can you help us out? Trying to decide whether to chase Jyn or hold out for TIE Advanced. I'm chasing zetas so a 4* dark side ship would be super helpful.