K-2S0 Event Progression & Future Toons I'll Like To See

The K-2S0 event has some really great progression and when it ends, Android players will have him 6* (unless they payed over $200 to get the pack 7*). I find this far superior to tournaments. But of course as usual, I have some suggestions of who to put in the tournaments and their availability:

Availability:

•Make them avaliable to IOS Players in addition of Android players
•Give enough shards for people to 7* without the $200+ pack

What Characters I'll Like To See In These Events:

C-3PO
R2-D2
Bossk
Director Krennic

Replies

• Every android user will get K-2SO to 7*, no need for the packs (check your maths). As for the rest, I agree with you, this events are way more fun than tournaments, but they don't generate money for EA, so....
  • Every android user will get K-2SO to 7*, no need for the packs (check your maths). As for the rest, I agree with you, this events are way more fun than tournaments, but they don't generate money for EA, so....

Don't think so bud. 3 days left and 29 shards everyday. 29×3 87 and I have 79/85 shards (no I didn't miss a day).
  • If you played every tier all 10 days you will have droid at 7* with ten extra shards.
  • Aknf2001 wrote: »
    Every android user will get K-2SO to 7*, no need for the packs (check your maths). As for the rest, I agree with you, this events are way more fun than tournaments, but they don't generate money for EA, so....

Don't think so bud. 3 days left and 29 shards everyday. 29×3 87 and I have 79/85 shards (no I didn't miss a day).

There's 4 days left
  • Yep - unless you cash in a ton of crystals, you're not getting a 7*. I'll get him to 6 by using some refreshes and I'll be happy with that for now.
  • BigFish58 wrote: »
    If you played every tier all 10 days you will have droid at 7* with ten extra shards.

I did @BigFish58 @GreenGoblin96
  • Oh gosh, excuse my stupidity. You guys are right :tongue:
  • Lol no problem. I had to do the math twice.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    iOS users would like to just experience a non-tournament event.
  • Thanks for not trying to troll us IOS players!! ;)
    I love the idea :smile:
  • crzydroid
    7296 posts Moderator
    If you are level 80 or above, you should have a 7*.
  • I, too, find the tournaments to be the worst "events" in the game. And much prefer the experience of the K2SO event. Though it is very easy and I've autoed every battle since day 1...

As someone else mentioned, this is not helping EA generate any $$, however. I'd propose that events become like this, but the difficulty scales each day. Or anything that makes it where a 7* character is not guaranteed at the end without refreshing. I think that would generate EA some income, and be more fun for folks.
  • evanbio wrote: »
    I, too, find the tournaments to be the worst "events" in the game. And much prefer the experience of the K2SO event. Though it is very easy and I've autoed every battle since day 1...

As someone else mentioned, this is not helping EA generate any $$, however. I'd propose that events become like this, but the difficulty scales each day. Or anything that makes it where a 7* character is not guaranteed at the end without refreshing. I think that would generate EA some income, and be more fun for folks.

It's a very easy event, I can auto all tiers and get 29 shards from it.
  • They did generate money unless google didn't pay anything.

Future similar events may not generate much unless they signed a multi event deal with google.
  • IOS is the demo version. Full game unlocks with the purchase of an Android phone. I assume you intend the future events to be for the full version.
  • Odin_Noah wrote: »
    IOS is the demo version. Full game unlocks with the purchase of an Android phone. I assume you intend the future events to be for the full version.

C'mon, it's not like this droid will be a game changer and every android user will have him in arena and take rank 1 because of him. He isn't even useful in for tank raid.

And no problem @Aknf2001 ! I did the math multiple times when the event came out lol
    IOS is the demo version. Full game unlocks with the purchase of an Android phone. I assume you intend the future events to be for the full version.

C'mon, it's not like this droid will be a game changer and every android user will have him in arena and take rank 1 because of him. He isn't even useful in for tank raid.

And no problem @Aknf2001 ! I did the math multiple times when the event came out lol
    BigFish58 wrote: »
    Lol no problem. I had to do the math twice.

Glad it's all good :)

Im top 50 in a December shard. My team is hk 86 88 100 and JE. K2SO is a clear upgrade to 100 and the only droid capable of taunt.
  • crzydroid
    7296 posts Moderator
    Odin_Noah wrote: »
    Im top 50 in a December shard. My team is hk 86 88 100 and JE. K2SO is a clear upgrade to 100 and the only droid capable of taunt.

B2 is also a clear upgrade to 100 and easily farmable.

• Ir you aren't able to dl the last tier it costs 2000 crystal to 7*
  • Which isn't that much money. I was gonna donate anyway lol
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    Odin_Noah wrote: »

B2 is also a clear upgrade to 100 and easily farmable.

I farmed 100 before B2 was created. Ftp. But Im not eager to get B2. I ignore him in other droid teams and its almost like a 5v4. He has little to no presence since I dont rely on buffs. K2SO would be able to absorb attacks for my 88, 86 and JE. Still apply offense down witb counters, but more reliably. And be able to daze Palpatines or Biggs. Also, no Weak damage AOE which is good defending againdt Biggs and other counter attackers. If I got a free 7* K2SO he would be in my line up and would do even better in arena.
  • Mageduckey
    699 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Let's curb the Apple v Android discussion here folks. There is a megathread for that particular part of this; let's not drag this thread down into that, too. Thanks.