Please help with insight as I'm torn

I plan to Zeta Vader in the next week-2 weeks. My delima is gear atm

7* Vader g11 missing 3 Pieces(have all 3) 7* Ashoka G11 missing 4 pieces(have 2/4 if I buy one piece of a piece at 1400) 7* Clone Serge g10 missing 4 pieces(have 4/4 if I buy one at 1400)

I'm P2P so crystals don't matter when it comes to gearing if it is good gears.

I use Vader in Tank raid and on a super fun GW Empire/Sith team. After Zeta will run him in arena.

I use Ashoka on an all Jedi(Zeta QGJ) GW team. A P1 Jedi team(Zeta QGJ) Yoda,Aayla,Ani, and on my QGJ(Zeta) Yoda,Ani,TFP arena team. And I have her ship 7* on my fleet team.

I use Serge on a GW clone/FO hybrid team and a Tank Clone team. I have Serges ship at 7* on my fleet.

I can only do these actions to 1 of them as all 3 require 1 exact same gear piece. Please lend me your insight on who to do here and now, and if willing why you would. Thanks in advance.

Replies

• Personally I believe Vader will get some buff eventually after he wrecks the Rebels in Rogue One. Ashoka is good at gear 11 and her usefulness only happens with JKA in your squad which takes up two out of five spots with Jedi, who have so many toons in the game that counter them, including Vader. Clones are fun but as soon as Rex is gone they fall apart so Sarge wouldn't be worth it IMO. Personally I think Vader is the most useful and if you have EP then he is lethal. Mine has used Culling Blade on his first turn for 50k. He's a beast and can take a hit if he needs to. Vader all the way IMO
  • Ashoka is great at g11 I was talking finishing her. I went Vader and Ashoka. That Zeta Vader looks great with TFP,EP,Fett, ST

Honestly
    QGJ Zeta
    Ani
    Ashoka
    Yoda
    TFP

All blazing fast crushes empire, wiggsdo,cbaze, ect.

Thanks for the input I love Vader.