Empire assault & ewok assault

Hey guys,

Sorry to bother you all but I was just wondering if anyone knows when this is coming back? It kills me having 2 achievements sat there waiting to be completed lol

Any info would be great thanks

Replies

• yeah me too
  • What toons are needed to complete the Empire assault and Ewok assault?
  • Empire assault: Rebels and Clones
    Ewok assault: Empire and droids
  • Empire assault is harder...
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Supercat wrote: »
    Empire assault is harder...

Especially when Ackbar's leader ability never works! Or when Leia never attacks more than once. Or when almost every other thing is broken. Good times.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • CaptainRex wrote: »
    Supercat wrote: »

Especially when Ackbar's leader ability never works! Or when Leia never attacks more than once. Or when almost every other thing is broken. Good times.

you like to complain a lot don't you, stop just complaining in all of the chats. If you can't contribute to the conversation don't say anything

you like to complain a lot don't you, stop just complaining in all of the chats. If you can't contribute to the conversation don't say anything

He has his right to do so..
    And if there was no one to complain, a lot of good changes would never happen..

And yes empire assault is very hard :(
  • These sort of events were when the game was more fun. I just spent 100k ally points on bronziums to prevent myself from entering tournament anxiety :lol:
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    CaptainRex wrote: »

Last time it was around, I tried tier 1. Afterwards I never tried it again.

And for the Ewok assualted I would have beet tier 2 if it weren't for a bug-which I don't remember what it was. Using a 7star pall next time will help.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.

I'm trying to highlight the fact that multiple toons were broken during the empire assault event. I had a team that should have been enough. It revolved around Ackbar and Leia, and when both them stopped working, I had no shot at completing it. I want it to come back, but I'd prefer the devs fix the problems first.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Gamorrean wrote: »

yes he has the right to complain but every time I see his name pop up it always a very negative complaint in a post that doesn't really have anything to do with his complaint. I also agree that it is very hard but does saying that his Akbar doesn't work do anything for this post at all? no. So if he wants to do that go to the bug section or start his own post
  • Gamorrean wrote: »

yes he has the right to complain but every time I see his name pop up it always a very negative complaint in a post that doesn't really have anything to do with his complaint. I also agree that it is very hard but does saying that his Akbar doesn't work do anything for this post at all? no. So if he wants to do that go to the bug section or start his own post

I did. Repeatedly.

I did. Repeatedly.
    well than you have done all you can do at the moment, they have shown us that continuing to complain about something is not going to get you anywhere

I did. Repeatedly.
    well than you have done all you can do at the moment, they have shown us that continuing to complain about something is not going to get you anywhere

I try not to complain, and I believe I'm successful in that regard. What I do offer, is constructive criticism. With bugs, it does sound like complaining, because there's only one solution: fix the bug. With other stuff, it's all about generating discussion. Discussion leads to new ideas, and more importantly, awareness.
  • Last time for Empire Assault was (not a lazy joke, this is real) August. So it should probably cycle around again soon. Coupke months, maybe?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    Last time for Empire Assault was (not a lazy joke, this is real) August. So it should probably cycle around again soon. Coupke months, maybe?

I think it was just a little after the first time Palps came out. These events are actually fun and already made, its a shame that they are so far apart.

I did. Repeatedly.

I try not to complain, and I believe I'm successful in that regard. What I do offer, is constructive criticism. With bugs, it does sound like complaining, because there's only one solution: fix the bug. With other stuff, it's all about generating discussion. Discussion leads to new ideas, and more importantly, awareness.

Well I would like to inform you that as someone who just surfs though the forums, you are the only person that I recognize because it seems that you try and point out things that are not actually true for most and complain in places that don't pertain to your comment. This is just how I see it you could see it differently but I just thought I should say something this time to give you something to think about
    Last time for Empire Assault was (not a lazy joke, this is real) August. So it should probably cycle around again soon. Coupke months, maybe?

I think it was just a little after the first time Palps came out. These events are actually fun and already made, its a shame that they are so far apart.

The Palp event also says very rare and the assault battles do not so I would think they would be coming back shortly

I'm pretty sure Assault happened before Palpatine, because I had to fill in spots with Clones because I didn't have enough Rebels. It's not important, though!

I'll say this, though--part of what makes these challenges so fun is they aren't common. 5-6 months might be a bit too long, but 3-4 months sounds like a good balance.
    NicWester wrote: »

I'm pretty sure Assault happened before Palpatine, because I had to fill in spots with Clones because I didn't have enough Rebels. It's not important, though!

I'll say this, though--part of what makes these challenges so fun is they aren't common. 5-6 months might be a bit too long, but 3-4 months sounds like a good balance.

I know that ewok assault came back just after first palp because it was sooooo much easier with him as the leader stunning everything that moved, not sure if empire was just before or just after him though
  • Probably not for a while now with all the tournaments getting in the way of everything. Maybe they'll start calling them a super rare event and squeeze them in after every time the Palpatine event shows up.
  • Thanks for the replies guys :) gonna assume that it'll be back January/ February then :)
  • I think last time it came out was a week or two after palp, then 6 months before that. But that gap was because of mod and protection adjustments.

If they have readjusted it for 85, which I suspect they will, it will be harder again. Soon I hope.
  • pargame
    989 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Why care about these events - Vader is in FS?!?

Edit:
    it is better to farm it from FS instead of wait for these events and get achievements.
    I cannot see any other reason for these events
  • pargame wrote: »

Edit:
    it is better to farm it from FS instead of wait for these events and get achievements.

............Fun?
    pargame wrote: »

Edit:

............Fun?

ahh... this.. :smile: it is fun to play it not to wait for it :smile:
  • @crazycdog29, @NicWester, @OdinOakenshield, and anyone else who is looking for the old event schedule:
    June 2 - Military Might - 1st time
    July 4 - Forest Moon Assault Battle - 1st time
    August 18 - Emperor's Demise Battle
    September 2 - Military Might 2nd time
    September 15 - Forest Moon Assault - 2nd time

::cheers::
  • I imagine anything requiring rebels would be much easier with the emergence of Wiggs.
  • @crazycdog29, @NicWester, @OdinOakenshield, and anyone else who is looking for the old event schedule:
    June 2 - Military Might - 1st time
    July 4 - Forest Moon Assault Battle - 1st time
    August 18 - Emperor's Demise Battle
    September 2 - Military Might 2nd time
    September 15 - Forest Moon Assault - 2nd time

::cheers::

Thank you for that