How do you restart this game?

Steelyeyed
2 posts Member
edited December 2016
Does anyone know how to reroll an account in this game. I gave tried starting the guest account but when ever I log in to my google play it don't offer me the choice of accounts. It just logs me right back in to the one I want to start over.

I have already done what google suggests (below) but that didn't work for me either.

Delete saved data from Saved Games
On your mobile device, open Settings Settings.
Tap Google.
Tap Connected Apps.
Select the game which you would like to clear your saved data from.
Tap Disconnect.
You may want to select the option to delete your game data activities on Google.
Tap Disconnect.

Replies

• The Google suggestion does NOT work. Game data is stored on EA server side so once you have bound this account with your Google Play account, you are forever stuck with it.
    You now have 2 choices:
    1) You can create a Guest account on your device and play with it but this account will be bound to your device ID. You can only transfer it to another device if you are willing to change the new device ID to match this current device.
    2) Create and log in with a new Google Play account. The new game created and bound to this new Google Play account is then transferable to any device that you log in with the new Google Play account.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Could try this
    On your mobile device, open Settings .
    Tap Google.
    Tap Connected Apps.
    Tap Disconnect. You may want to select the option to delete your game data activities on Google.
    Tap Disconnect.
  • Delete saved data from Saved Games
    On your mobile device, open Settings Settings.
    Tap Google.
    Tap Connected Apps.
    Tap Disconnect.
    You may want to select the option to delete your game data activities on Google.
    Tap Disconnect.
    Steelyeyed wrote: »
    Does anyone know how to reroll an account in this game. I gave tried starting the guest account but when ever I log in to my google play it don't offer me the choice of accounts. It just logs me right back in to the one
    scuba wrote: »
    Could try this
    On your mobile device, open Settings .
    Tap Google.
    Tap Connected Apps.
    Tap Disconnect. You may want to select the option to delete your game data activities on Google.
    Tap Disconnect.

I have already tried that and couldn't get it to work, wating on a reply from EA to see if they can reset it from there side.
  • we could afford to just restart the entire game.... things r getting out of hand
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Steelyeyed wrote: »
    I have already tried that and couldn't get it to work, wating on a reply from EA to see if they can reset it from there side.

Good luck with that
  • Have you tried deleting the app?
    Maybe log out of google play, start your new account log into google play and it might ask you if you want to continue.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.