Bistan\SRP Free Packs comments (MERGED THREADS)

Prev134567
LargeHawaiian
115 posts Member
edited December 2016
EDIT:

So, it seems like I might have overestimated CG's holiday spirit. The 15 shards was apparently only for the 1st day, and it looks like from now on we're only getting 4 shards a day to match the 4 blueprints for the U-Wing.

So much for 7* either of these guys mainly from this pack.

I'm gonna go cry a little......

Original Post:

So, now we have 2 free packs for each of the major OS's that will be given every day until the end of the year.

Android users get 4 U-Wing blueprints and 15 Scariff Rebel Pathfinder Shards

iOS users also get 4 U-Wing blueprints but get 15 Bistain Shards

Let's get the ship out of the way first

The U-Wing

4 blueprints a day for 17 days in total (including today) will equal 68 blueprints, enough to unlock the U-Wing and get started on getting it to 4*

Now the characters

Scariff Rebel Pathfinder and Bistain

Both will be given out in equal amounts, 15 shards a day for 17 days for a total of 255 shards for either character.

Previously when they were daily log-in characters and there respective month long events, you could get 64 shards for either one (Bistain for sure, kinda sure on SRP, could have been more)

So, 64 + 255 = 319 Shards (It takes 330 to get someone up to 7*)

For Android users, that means only farming 11 extra SRP shards to get him 7*

For iOS users, that means only buying 3 Bistain bundles in the Fleet shipment Store to get him 7*

Hope this can be some help to someone. If someone can confirm how many SRP shards they had at the end of his month long event, that'd be great.
Post edited by LargeHawaiian on

Replies

• Seriously, thanks CG! :)
  • I was seriously gonna laugh hard if that was for android only, but I'm glad everyone got it.
  • Even though I'm on Android and get the lesser of the two(pathfinder) I'm glad iOS got a better character since they got nothing the past couple of times
  • WrathofCaedus
    1880 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    who is the other pilot? Bistan, that's right..
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    I've got 4 (!) shards o U-wing and 15 of Bistan...
    Thanks.
    I just hope it is not the compensation for K2-SO mess...
  • Thanks as well. This bumps my Scarif Rebel to 5 stars.
  • Xioborg
    405 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Found it, you have to go to store...

Xio
  • This runs till the 30th incase anyone didn't notice so it's a pretty good gift
  • Rotor
    473 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    You got to be kidding 4 U wing blue prints and 15 shards of Bistan after android is getting a full 7* character for free!!!! Who comes up with this stuff.
  • Yea, pretty happy with it!
    IGN: RANKMAN
    Line: xSNAKEMAN
  • Rotor wrote: »
    You got to be kidding 4 U wing blue prints and 15 shards of Bistan after android is getting a full 7* character for free!!!! I'm sitting at 29/30 shards. Who comes up with this stuff.

I second that. I really wouldn't call being given 4 blueprints to a ship as being "generous" or a "gift". Thanks regardless but it doesn't really do much.
  • Rotor wrote: »
    You got to be kidding 4 U wing blue prints and 15 shards of Bistan after android is getting a full 7* character for free!!!! Who comes up with this stuff.

u got something for free, and u can only complaining really? btw android got free stuff too...
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Danubiss wrote: »
    Rotor wrote: »
    You got to be kidding 4 U wing blue prints and 15 shards of Bistan after android is getting a full 7* character for free!!!! I'm sitting at 29/30 shards. Who comes up with this stuff.

I second that. I really wouldn't call being given 4 blueprints to a ship as being "generous" or a "gift". Thanks regardless but it doesn't really do much.

Exactly my feellings... Not even a star of U-wing (very far from it), not a star of Bistan... Thanks anyway, but it is like you grandma gave you a dollar. 'Please, do not spend all at once'!
  • Thanks cg
  • Nashty
    38 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Vinniarth wrote: »

Exactly my feellings... Not even a star of U-wing (very far from it), not a star of Bistan... Thanks anyway, but it is like you grandma gave you a dollar. 'Please, do not spend all at once'!

This runs til the 30th. You get shards and blueprints each day. You'll get the ship. Calm down. It was in the pack text.
    GoodNightPunk
    Last of the Shattered Order
  • Cool gifts and all but this don't excuse the fact of
    Horrible communication with the community and still the fact that this dosent equal an exclusive toon
  • Nashty wrote: »

This runs til the 30th. You get shards and blueprints each day. You'll get the ship. Calm down. It was in the pack text.

Ok, thanks, I didn't know...
  • Vinniarth wrote: »
    Nashty wrote: »

Ok, thanks, I didn't know...

Sure thing! Just trying to keep the salt down.

GoodNightPunk
    Last of the Shattered Order
  • It seems nobody saw that it goes from now till the 30th, everyday. So you get tons of shards. IOs gets Bistan, Android gets Scarif.
    Bistan isn't really farmable so it is really good for IOs.
  • finally we get something!
  • 22free22
    70 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    I guess i belong to the unlucky ones. I just finished farming pathfinder and i receive pathfinder shards. By the way how are we supposed fo farm Bistan except for months?
    I don t care of my free 7 * droid, he is useless in all the parts of the game but Bistan is useful because he is a pilot of a very good ship and pathfinder is easily farmable.
  • 22free22 wrote: »
    I guess i belong to the unlucky ones. I just finished farming pathfinder and i receive pathfinder shards. By the way how are we supposed fo farm Bistan except for months?
    I don t care of my free 7 * droid, he is useless in all the parts of the game but Bistan is useful because he is a pilot of a very good ship and pathfinder is easily farmable.

You get a ton of shardpoints :wink:

OMG -You get a 7 star character for free and we get a stool in the bed and you wanna complain about Rebel Pathfinder versus Bistan!

OMG -You get a 7 star character for free and we get a stool in the bed and you wanna complain about Rebel Pathfinder versus Bistan!

Yeah you got a pilot that is hardly farmable. Who cares of my useless robot?
  • How many shards for the character will we get each day?
  • Really nice to get on the release date of Rogue One. A free pack every day, whoohoo thanks! I finally know what android users experience!
  • StrikeforceBlade
    73 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Maybe you should check out the threads and youtube videos about how to best use your new 7 star droid. No point me doing it!

And while you are at it check out the ship shipment store -you you will find Bistan in there regularly!

• THANK YOU CG!
  • Thank you! I was 2 shards away from unlocking. So now I van play with the ship :)
  • While I actually use the Scariff Rebel Pathfinder and not Bistan, I'm grateful for anything that's given to me, and I guess the fact that SRP is farmable and Bistan is not makes it a bit better in the long run. Thanks for the gift!