Shoretrooper dropping anywhere after rogue 1 pack?

Can anyone with any knowledge enlighten me on if shore is dropping any other location after the packs disappear? I just came to the brutal realization that you can only buy 2 rogue one packs a day. Any help would be much appreciated.

Replies

• @ShaolinPunk I know you're "in the know" ... got anything for me?
  • Chromium packs.
  • Chromium packs.

Yeah bud I'm trying to avoid the 1000$ hit thanks though
  • I hope so! I'm really hoping Guild Shipments.
  • Aknf2001 wrote: »
    I hope so! I'm really hoping Guild Shipments.

Oh look it's the B2 hater lol
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Chromium packs for 3 months and then Guild Shipments after IMO
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV

Lol it's the B2 fanboy! But yeah, I agree with you on this thread. I'm really curious of where Shore will end up.
    Aknf2001 wrote: »

Lol it's the B2 fanboy! But yeah, I agree with you on this thread. I'm really curious of where Shore will end up.

Hopefully somewhere... I can get him to 4* tomm after I buy the last day of rogue 1 packs.. but not about to play the chromium lottery.
    Aknf2001 wrote: »

Hopefully somewhere... I can get him to 4* tomm after I buy the last day of rogue 1 packs.. but not about to play the chromium lottery.

I have him 3* (5/30) and G8 he already wrecks several GW nodes. He's very useful, but that's why I am curious to see if or where he's going. I need him 7* for the AAT.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    edited December 2016
    @Brodaisback
    Yeah, well, I totally DO NOT get all the 'secrets' just because I like to help on the forums haha. As far as I can see, he's currently Chromium-exclusive. If you see him pop up somewhere else, you let ME know. ;)

It is true that several heroes who were previously Chromium-exclusives became available in other places (like Cantina nodes or Galactic War shipments), but they are always announced in the official updates, so you will know WHEN IT HAPPENS, not before. There's no published release schedule, because that would be like letting my kids shake their Christmas presents, and we all know that's not gonna go down.

Thanks for tagging me though, I hope people realize I do LIKE to be tagged. It's not sarcasm, it's in my signature. :)
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • WrathofCaedus
    1880 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    I'm rolling the dice he goes somewhere by not buying packs to get mine to 4*, I'm investing enough into Baze. But more likely than not it'll be chromium.
    That being said I'm still debating buying 1 tonight and 2 tomorrow.
  • I'm rolling the dice he goes somewhere by not buying packs to get mine to 4*, I'm investing enough into Baze. But more likely than not it'll be chromium.

Yeah I'm gonna get mine to 4* tomorrow but not buying any chromiums.
  • @Brodaisback
    Yeah, well, I totally DO NOT get all the 'secrets' just because I like to help on the forums haha. As far as I can see, he's currently Chromium-exclusive. If you see him pop up somewhere else, you let ME know. ;)

It is true that several heroes who were previously Chromium-exclusives became available in other places (like Cantina nodes or Galactic War shipments), but they are always announced in the official updates, so you will know WHEN IT HAPPENS, not before. There's no published release schedule, because that would be like letting my kids shake their Christmas presents, and we all know that's not gonna go down.

Thanks for tagging me though, I hope people realize I do LIKE to be tagged. It's not sarcasm, it's in my signature. :)

Haha okay cool good to know, thanks for the input!
  • I'm rolling the dice he goes somewhere by not buying packs to get mine to 4*, I'm investing enough into Baze. But more likely than not it'll be chromium.

Yeah I'm gonna get mine to 4* tomorrow but not buying any chromiums.

I also refuse to buy chromium... and I'd rather work to unlock & star anyway...