Anakin Has A Bad Node? Bad RNG? You Choose.

Aknf2001
546 posts Member
edited December 2016
I was going for some shard shop currency because Vader was in the shard shop and it seems like Anakin's node has a terrible drop rate in the cantina. Anyone else agree or is this bad RNG just me? I'm so glad I 7* him already. But there goes lots cantina energy down the drain.

Replies

• Soo... you spend 16 cantina energy and didn't get a shard?
    Hardly a shout for RNG unless I miunsterstood you:)
  • Wow, 16 cantina energy...hmmm...you got a serious RNG conundrum here.
    I find your lack of faith disturbing.”
  • Aknf2001
    546 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    I worded that wrong, I refreshed it since I had 16 cantina energy at first, refreshed it and got 0 shards.
  • I've actually gotten more Anakin shards farming him in Cantina than I did Wedge.
  • The Cantina drop rate is MAYBE 20% anyways, so yeah, that happens. I've had that happen multiple times where you don't get a shard with a full refresh. Welcome to RNG. :)
  • Thats why i farm the three hard nodes and cantina all at once. Still can get him relatively quickly. Wedge was far more of a pita to get
  • That node is extremely bad if you were going for shard shop currency. Why oh why did you not choose an 8 energy node? :open_mouth:
  • That node is extremely bad if you were going for shard shop currency. Why oh why did you not choose an 8 energy node? :open_mouth:

+1

Because I need more Cantina Credits
  • Jevon
    133 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Dryff wrote: »
    The Cantina drop rate is MAYBE 20% anyways, so yeah, that happens. I've had that happen multiple times where you don't get a shard with a full refresh. Welcome to RNG. :)

I see people saying they get 0 shards from a full refresh, for cantina I have seen this happen maybe once in my entire time playing (december 2015 shard).
    Curious are you guys simming your entire energy refresh in 1 go? like 10 sims at once? if so that is likely your problem. I know in the interview before ships the devs said "it doesnt matter how many you sim at once its the same drop rate". However I don't believe this still, I do 2 sims at a time and more often than not I get at least 1 shard per 2 sims.