I pray to you RNG Gods

For the love of all that is holy stop punishing me.

OMEGA: It has been 9 Ability mat challenges since I saw an Omega. I have gotten 1 in GW only. 8 times full refreshes in cantina to farm netted me 0

ZETA: My last Zeta was 3 challenges ago I got 1 on the first go. This one really angers me as I spent a lot of money to be able to farm these right away. I was farming them on the first day of the Challenge and I got 2 once and 1 2X. So I got a Zeta to drop 3x at 12 possible per week since ships dropped that is 28 possible drops so 3/40 which is 7.5% for something that is burried behind a pay wall 7.5% Drop rate is a slap in the face to anyone who dropped good money to farm themn there and anyone who slowly works hard focusing to get there. Honestly very disappointing I spent well over a grand on ships to farm Zeta faster and my return is terrible. I'd be happy with 1 a day on challenge days that is only a 25% drop.

Replies

• Wow. I forgot that omegas were even available in ability mat challenges. That speaks to the last time I've even seen one rewarded.
  • Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    Wow. I forgot that omegas were even available in ability mat challenges. That speaks to the last time I've even seen one rewarded.

LOL Supposedly they are. Just as supposedly Zetas are,lol.
  • That really sucks man, I've been getting about 3 zetas a week from challenges but fwiw I did go a solid 3 weeks with no omegas in sight!
  • Darkman00 wrote: »
    That really sucks man, I've been getting about 3 zetas a week from challenges but fwiw I did go a solid 3 weeks with no omegas in sight!

I'm happy someone is getting some Zetas. That gives me hope that I'll get a good streak. Thanks for sharing @Darkman00