Get rid of 600 player coin cap, but keep 30k guild coin cap.

Please get rid of the individual player coin cap of 600 daily for guilds. It is the only thing negative about playing in guilds. There have been so many times in my guild where we miss by 100 coins or less (so, 29.9k/30k daily) that it's not even funny anymore. It is ridiculous to ask 50 members to be perfect every single day, so it would be great if the 600 coin cap could be eliminated, but the 30k coins possible for one day would still remain. So for example, if a player is short and is at 400 coins, but there is someone else who earns 1000 coins (spends 1000 energy) then they can make up the slack.

The officers of my guild and I fully agree that the only thing that could drive the guild apart now is coin management issues, and getting rid of the 600 player cap while keeping the 30k guild cap would do wonders to everyone's mental health.
FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind

Replies

• Some easing of the limit so you don't have to have 100% participation from all 50 members would be nice, but removing the cap entirely seems like it would cause more troubles than it solves. Perhaps increase the personal daily to 650 or 700 but keep the guild cap at 30k as a compromise?
  • Whatever the case, asking 100% participation from every member every day is insane, and needs to be fixed somehow.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Agreed. +1 Holidays and problems happen. Or to make it interesting the Guild leader can appoint two consignment officers, IDK, the cap of just those two increases to 1000 while keeping the 30K cap. (1 week appointment cooldown - don't want any wankers taking advantage of it).

But whatever, some option for players to make up slack would be nice.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice