Questions about the guild switching prevention system

Tavanh
523 posts Member
edited December 2016
Hi everyone! I've never swapped guilds but would like some information to clarify my concerns because I'm setting up a player rotation between multiple guilds to do Heroic AAT. Here's what I got from the updated post: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/72723/game-update-10-20-2016#latest.
  • 210k guild coins is the current limit
  • It is refreshed weekly
My questions are:
  1. When is the refresh date / time?
  2. Does it affect guilds or just players who swapped?
  3. If the current guild leader has reached the limit of 210k coins, does it affect players who have not reached the limit?

Replies

• 210k tickets is the total amount to possibly get in 1 week. That's if everybody does there 600/600 and you get a total of 30,000 everyday for 7 days. 30k is the max a guild can obtain in 1 day. For you guild swapping,, I wouldn't swap a bunch of people into a guild in and out to complete a raid, it's pathetic. But if you are going to do it. Only the top 50 get rewards, and also you have to be in the guild to receive rewards.
    If anything, take the strongest players from your multiple guilds and create a heroic guild. You may not want to do this, but honestly, if you don't, the under developed players will hold you back.
  • Tavanh
    523 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    So essentially I can only complete 2 Heroic AAT and 3 Heroic Rancors a week? It sounds like you're just saying only 1 guild can do it but what about the individual player?
    I'm not doing anything pathetic like swapping players into one guild or dropping our lower players. There won't be more than 49 players per Raid and we're going to be building up the lower players and tossing them free Heroics after we confirmed how many players we actually need for Heroic. The goal is to get multiple guilds ready for Heroic but not actually leave your guild (more details if you PM me).
    If anyone is interested in what I have to say to keep everyone's guild up to par in Heroic AAT and free gear for lowbies in Heroic Rancor to build up their roster faster... PM me!
  • When you leave or get kicked from a guild but place Rank 5 in a raid, do you lose your reward? Do you still get your reward?
  • Tavanh wrote: »
    When you leave or get kicked from a guild but place Rank 5 in a raid, do you lose your reward? Do you still get your reward?

Pretty sure you get no reward. Only the top 50 contributors get a reward, and then only if they are in the guild at the time rewards are handed out. So, if it takes you 100 people to complete the heroic, only half will be eligible for rewards, and all 50 have to be in the guild when rewards finalize. You would basically be subsidizing the effort of 50 people for little to no gain, as they would be unlikely to do it again.
  • It's only a max group of 50 players doing 2 heroic AAT raids in a day, I'm not wasting anyone's time and effort :). I'm wondering if we complete a Heroic raid and leave to join another guild to do another Heroic raid before rewards are handed out, do we still get those rewards for our top 50 placements? Or do we need to still be in the guild to get it?
  • Probably you won't get them. You also won't get them from the second one as there is a 48 reward cooldown when switching guilds.
  • There isn't a 48 hour reward cooldown. Check the link I posted about the new update from my first post.
  • Tavanh
    523 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    From CG_Kozispoon: "Guild Switching Prevention: Some guilds have been using guild switching (or hopping) to participate in far more raids than should be possible if its members all stayed part of one guild. With our previous update we attempted to stop this unintended behavior by making players that switched guilds ineligible for raid rewards for a 48 hour period. Unfortunately this change was not succeeding in a manner we were satisfied with. With our recent update, we are removing the 48 hour ineligibility for Raid rewards when switching guilds and introducing a new change. The maximum Guild Bank Coins that a guild can earn per day is 30k (210k in a week). We will be tracking individual player participation in each Raid, retaining the summon cost for each Raid participated in, and stop providing raid rewards to the player after he/she has participated in raids that exceed the limit of 210k per week to summon."
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Tavanh wrote: »
    When you leave or get kicked from a guild but place Rank 5 in a raid, do you lose your reward? Do you still get your reward?

if you leave during the raid, but come back after it's finished you will still recieve rewards. Atleast, a second account of a guildmate got his reward days later after he rejoined the guild. (normal raid, no fishy business, he's just in the guild for guild tickets from time to time)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Tavanh
    523 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Thanks for the info Leef! Looks like I can help save a lot of big guilds who wants to stay together. :)