Have you ever seen mk-10 TaggeCo Holo Lens in shipment shop?

My EP/biggs/wedge are all only waiting for this gear to reach G11, but so far I just had obtained 12 salvage through the AAT (12 herotic AAT completed so far, 72/145 for GK). I checked the shipment all the time (including my mid-night pee-pee time), NONE of this has appeared in the shipment shop. Is just my bad RNG? have you seen this in shipment? My crystals are waiting for so long...

I'm curious how did other ppl reach G11? through the galaxy gear pack or AAT? 70% of the top-20 players in my shard are G11 already, just few poor ppl like me are still at G10...

Replies

• I refreshed my shipments every day for 3 weeks for this piece, and it finally showed up, so I could g11 my Wedge, then, when I was out of crystals it showed up like 3 days in a row. It's kinda rare and bad RNG makes it an awful search sometimes.
    Willis Mcgahee of the Mighty Chlorians ~ https://swgoh.gg/u/willis/
  • Willis wrote: »
    I refreshed my shipments every day for 3 weeks for this piece, and it finally showed up, so I could g11 my Wedge, then, when I was out of crystals it showed up like 3 days in a row. It's kinda rare and bad RNG makes it an awful search sometimes.

thanks, it seems this is a rare item...and i do agree with you, it feels like once you brought something from shipping ment, it will pop up more often.
  • How much did you pay for it in shipments?
  • I think this has been on ships shipments.
  • I noticed it showed up more after I didn't need it. Crazy.
  • Barhebraeus
    620 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    I noticed it showed up more after I didn't need it. Crazy.

As did Vader shards (in my Shard Shop and Fleet Shipments) after I finally 7* him. :s
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    pchen3082 wrote: »
    My EP/biggs/wedge are all only waiting for this gear to reach G11, but so far I just had obtained 12 salvage through the AAT (12 herotic AAT completed so far, 72/145 for GK). I checked the shipment all the time (including my mid-night pee-pee time), NONE of this has appeared in the shipment shop. Is just my bad RNG? have you seen this in shipment? My crystals are waiting for so long...

I'm curious how did other ppl reach G11? through the galaxy gear pack or AAT? 70% of the top-20 players in my shard are G11 already, just few poor ppl like me are still at G10...

Just bad RNG, I usually see 50 salvage of the Mk 10 holo lens for 1250 crystals in the shipments fairly often.

As for g11, I've been getting decent luck on getting fully crafted gear from the AAT, and saved up crystals to buy a couple of the 750 crystal gear pieces need for g11.