(Ships) Tarkin's Imperial Assault fail

Mageduckey
699 posts Member
edited December 2016
I was doing the Ability Mat Challenge Tier 2, had only 1 enemy ship left (Rex, with red health and ~10% protection). Tarkin's turn came and his ultimate was available so figured I'd enjoy watching the overkill. I got 1 crit and absolutely nothing else. No red numbers. No white dodge, either (which at 2% chance each over 11 of them would be 0.00000000000000002048% chance of happening). Just a single yellow. Rex was still alive. :(

Replies

• @CG_Kozispoon

Was chatting this evening and someone (not me haha) had a brilliant idea - we think it might be targeting empty ship spots. So it only hit the remaining ship once but hit the other 4 spots 11 times (which is plausible statistically). Since there are no ships there it doesn't show any damage, leading to my initial confusion.

Any chance this could be looked at please? Tarkin is a lot less useful or capable with a broken ultimate :(
  • I have also had this happen several times, leading to lost battles. Makes Tarkin nearly useless vs other ships. Please fix this.