Question about the iOS Bistan/U-Wing pack.. (Admin Response)

Sleek_Viper
345 posts Member
edited December 2016
So I already had him unlocked yesterday and recieved 15shards.. today I only got 4 shards for him.

It looks as if they ment to have a refresh option for this, but it only is claimable once for ally points now. Im confused.
Travelling through Hyperspace ain't like dustin' crops, boy!
Post edited by Sleek_Viper on

Replies

• EA_Jesse
    663 posts SWGOH Dev Team
    edited December 2016
    This is intended. You get Bistan (if on iOS) the first time you open the pack, every day after that you will receive 4 additional shards for him. You'll be able to claim this once a day for the rest of the month, along with 4 shards for the U-Wing.

EDIT: We also needed to have the cost be 50 ally points in order to keep having it show up each day (technical reason), which is why we also give you additional ally points in the pack itself.
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • Thanks @EA_Jesse for the response! :smiley:
    Travelling through Hyperspace ain't like dustin' crops, boy!
  • Totally missed mine yesterday. Looked in packs didn't see a free one so moved on to farming. So did a bunch in guild
  • Yeah, switching it over to cost 50 Ally points and gaining 50 points back was a little confusing.
  • Even more in guild are asking about it now. Seems most missed it for same reason I did. I would be interested to know what internal data says about how many people didn't know it was there and didn't redeem it.
  • Thanks for posting this! It would be nice if we could get a post from EA whenever they release packs or events. People speculate and go crazy on the forums when they don't know what's going on.

Love this game but the lack of clear communication continues to bring it down.
  • Ryslo_Verik
    27 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Seriously, would it kill you guys to give some kind of communication/explanation of these things - before they are released and everyone goes nuts not knowing anything?
  • Thanks for the free stuff. Figured it out without any communication from EA. Much appreciated. Kudos to EA for giving us something for nothing with no real hassle at all.
  • You guys are talking about a lack of comunication an admin had a clear response within ten minutes when someone had a clear forum post. This is free extra content. Sure it was a little confusing, and bistan/scarif ain't the best toons but they're free and any farming that I don't have to do is good in my books.