Darth Maul & Savage Oppress Synergy - Idea

Aknf2001
546 posts Member
edited December 2016
Want Savage and Maul to be useful for once? What if they had some synergy? Like when Savage's unique can have an addition:

When Maul is present, Savage gains +30 offense and +15 speed with assist 50% to assist. If Maul gets attacked, Savage taunts for 1 turn. Savage-so taunt can not be dispelled.

And for Maul's unique: When Savage is present, Maul gains +30 defense and +15 speed with a 50% to assist.

Anyone like this idea? Feedback that'd negative or positive is appreciated, however, be constructive.

EDIT: I chose defense for Maul because Maul is an attacker and the +30% offense would be OP
Post edited by Aknf2001 on

Replies

• There is like a million posts about this already
  • HobaFett wrote: »
    There is like a million posts about this already

Sorry I guess?
  • I have neither so I can't judge based on experience but it sounds like a reasonable upgrade. :)
    HobaFett wrote: »
    A few more won't hurt. ;)
  • ddlooping2 wrote: »
    I have neither so I can't judge based on experience but it sounds like a reasonable upgrade. :)
    HobaFett wrote: »
    A few more won't hurt. ;)

Well, you're lucky you did not spend resources on them...but thanks for feedback :)
  • I like that, but how about everytime maul gets attacked savage gets taunt.
  • Malthael
    972 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Aknf2001 wrote: »
    Want Savage and Maul to be useful for once? What if they had some synergy? Like when Savage's unique can have an addition:

When Maul is present, Savage gains +30 offense and +15 speed with assist 50% to assist.

And for Maul's unique, it's vice versa^^^ (When Savage is present, Maul gains +30 defense and +15 speed with a 50% to assist).

Anyone like this idea? Feedback that'd negative or positive is appreciated, however, be constructive.

EDIT: I chose defense for Maul because Maul is an attacker and the +30% offense would be OP

Not OP enough (seriously), considering new character releases.

Savage review

Something like
    for each 1% damage received he gains 2% damage increase.
    First hit taken gains defense up and offense up
    second hit taken gains retribution and speed up

When maul is present savage grants a bonus equal to 25% of his health to maul as protection.
    whenever maul goes below 100% health, savage taunts for 1 turn.
    There reworked... lol

Edit: Maul gains 25 base speed.
  • AoE: If Maul uses his special savage is called to assist with +200% damage.
    Unique: Maul gets +25 and an additional +5 speed everytine savage takes damage.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Malthael wrote: »
    Aknf2001 wrote: »

When Maul is present, Savage gains +30 offense and +15 speed with assist 50% to assist.

And for Maul's unique, it's vice versa^^^ (When Savage is present, Maul gains +30 defense and +15 speed with a 50% to assist).

Not OP enough (seriously), considering new character releases.

Savage review

Something like
    for each 1% damage received he gains 2% damage increase.
    First hit taken gains defense up and offense up
    second hit taken gains retribution and speed up

When maul is present savage grants a bonus equal to 25% of his health to maul as protection.
    whenever maul goes below 100% health, savage taunts for 1 turn.
    There reworked... lol

Edit: Maul gains 25 base speed.

Make your own thread :D
    I like that, but how about everytime maul gets attacked savage gets taunt.

Sure
  • i would like if savage was reworked with special like the one in the challenge, but obviously not as strong. something like deal damage to all enemies (6-8k, 12k crit), this is an auto kill on any with 25% or less health and savage gains 20% tm for each enemy that died, or lost last bit of protection
  • i would like if savage was reworked with special like the one in the challenge, but obviously not as strong. something like deal damage to all enemies (6-8k, 12k crit), this is an auto kill on any with 25% or less health and savage gains 20% tm for each enemy that died, or lost last bit of protection

Same