Need GW help

MBL_66
2465 posts Member
So simple question, do I even have a chance at winning or should I just take my first gw loss in a month lol. I've tried every combination I could think of already.

Opponent
wsiCHOy1TdHnDh7x6dfEJ2kNne0XrT_3h2QaYUbWoVQ?size_mode=3&size=1024x768

My Heroes
g9R-wsiWu8Ej-DV0r95j1-NLu__jR8yhopC6W-FFSbk?size_mode=3&size=1024x768

Replies

• JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Wow...that is dirty
  • You cant get past this one without losing heroes. Maybe send in a killsquad and try to take out IG86 or QGJ (Leia stealths, FOTP has too much HP, and Sid heals when he kills you) Retreat untill you manage to kill one (if you're about to ge slaughtered in one turn force close) When you managed to kill one send in you A squad and try to mob up the rest.
    Sucks that you have 3 battles after this one.
  • Ah yes, the magical 9th battle where a really powerful team seems to always show up.

In your case, that is ridiculous that came up for you. Brilliant programming on their part to make **** like that happen.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Yea the 9th battle is always the hardest then after I can breeze to completion. I'm perfectly fine with sacrificing people the problem is that when I send in a kill squad two or three get killed off right away before a can do any real damage. Going to wait until I'm home from work and try some new stuff.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    I'm not at that level yet but faced a team 10 points higher in my GW, I retreated and sent in my counter team to get some free hits in before death then sent in team A and finished them off.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Tbc my problem isn't with their levels, it's the actual composition of the team. I regularly take out teams with higher levels. That team is so fast and with all the assists and critical hits before I even get a turn I've already lost.
  • Wow, I was just going to make a similar post. I'm 64 and got the exact same team yesterday at level 64 except Poe vs. IG-88 for my 9th battle. Haven't had any luck no matter what I try so I guess I'll just hit the reset button and hope for better today. This will be my first GW loss since a couple days after the update.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Well I was able to get past it by sacrificing Ahsoka and Asajj and my heal cooldowns are still up so hopefully I can finish lol.