Is Chirrut like.... gone?

Hey y'all... in the midst of all of this excitement about Jyn and Cassian I'm trying to get a feel for where my roster is heading. Right now Chirrut is one of my favorite Star Wars characters of all time (Donnie Yen is a childhood hero of mine), and I just want to know if there's any feasible chance of my being able to get him past 3*. I just don't have $100 to spend just to give him another star... even if it was another tournament, I just would like to see him stay relevant. I'd save my ally points for that, even, but if he's not returning I'd try my hand for Jyn or Cassian.

Thanks, devs. It's a lot of cool stuff all at once! Would just like to have a general game plan for a beloved character :)

Replies

• Kind of weird he made only a 1 time appearance for tourney.
  • My guess is that a few of the new rebels will be appearing in the stage 8 cantina nodes sometime after the double drops end
  • I hope he becomes farmable somewhere. I'm with you as he is one of the characters I'm most looking forward to seeing in the movie as I love Donnie Yen! I'm not sure he'd make it in my arena team but I'd love using him in GW at least.
  • I'm willing to bet all these new characters go chromium since all the old ptp toons have been made farmable