Barute/Chaze Question

Baze is a tough farm but if he's viable at three stars it's not actually that bad, has anyone got or come across a three star baze, and if so what kind of work has he done for or against you. Same question for chirrut is he arena ready at three stars?

Replies

• Baze at 3* does not equal Shoretrooper at 3*. Baze needs 5* minimum for Arena unless Chirrut is present. On his own Chirrut needs around 5-6* for Arena viability but again if you add his buddy Baze you can get away with less. I've never faced less than a 6* Baze and I've never had to face any Chirrut but based on the health and damage both can take/inflict, 5-6* for either solo and 4-5* together appears reasonable. G9 or better with 5* mods probably a must for the lower star levels.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • APX_919 wrote: »
    Baze at 3* does not equal Shoretrooper at 3*. Baze needs 5* minimum for Arena unless Chirrut is present. On his own Chirrut needs around 5-6* for Arena viability but again if you add his buddy Baze you can get away with less. I've never faced less than a 6* Baze and I've never had to face any Chirrut but based on the health and damage both can take/inflict, 5-6* for either solo and 4-5* together appears reasonable. G9 or better with 5* mods probably a must for the lower star levels.

The difference between a 3* Baze and a 5* Baze is about 3k health 20 armor 10 resistance.

The idea that one is viable and the other isn't is ridiculous.
  • It's "Chibus" by the way.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    I use 4* Baze and it's working very well but I also have 7* Chirrut
  • Those toons are overpowered.
    They would destroy palpatine or rey or wiggs or whatever toon in 2 seconds