7* Rey

Currently I have 35 shards with 6* Rey. Whats the significance of getting her to 7*? Just wondering since Im leaning towards farming Dengar in guild shop.

Replies

• You might as well finish her.
  • Rey is a lot more useful than Dengar in just about every aspect of the game, so i wouldn't abandon farming her, for Dengar..
  • With 7* you can use her in heroic raids.
  • Thats good to know, thanks. Whats gotten me interested in Dengar is if he goes in Palp lead or something else if theres anything better.
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Elitist whales will tell you she's useless. Ignore them, she still kicks hard as a mule.
  • Rey is definitely a heavy hitter. Personally I'm struggling to find a good team to put her on.
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Well Akbar's TG works really well with her. Leia party buff then Leverage (offense up) + FoB. You don't have to worry about the CD on FoB, since it synchronises with Leverage.
  • rey is extremely useful for doing high damage in raids, events, other battles and as a wildcard in GW. while i rarely see her any more in top 100 teams on my ultra competitive year-old shard she can still be useful in arena. she's fast and hits hard out of the box. in all honesty though with the power of droid teams i'd call it a toss up between her and jawa engineer, but the latter is less dynamic.
  • Olga wrote: »
    Elitist whales will tell you she's useless. Ignore them, she still kicks hard as a mule.

thought Rey is useless since they added newer tanks to the game, Baze just came out and now he's the #1 pick for all rebel teams due to how op his dmg output is
  • DuckofDeath
    27 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Most people say Rey fits in any team which is another word for there isn't a team built for her because other Resistance sucks. And that she's not a must have for any team and most teams work without her. She just hits hard. And if you have her 6 star, 7 star wont make her much stronger. Upgrading her gear would make bigger difference than extra star. Only reason for getting her to 7 star would be for heroic raid.
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    C_Man101 wrote: »
    Olga wrote: »

thought Rey is useless since they added newer tanks to the game, Baze just came out and now he's the #1 pick for all rebel teams due to how op his dmg output is

Yeah she's useless because I don;t have $100000 to compete with #1 placement on my shard. Doesn't matter. Just do what you can do with what you've got. These whales have empty souls, it doesn't matter. At least you spent your money on something useful like rent. Invest in rey, you might not get sub-50, but at least you'll eat this week lmao.

What I mean is, if you wanna go with the meta, and you can afford to go with the meta, then by all means, go for it. Most players aren't going to be running ch/baze squads any time soon, so don't worry about that.

If you wanna get high numbers on a budget, while F2P, then rebels arent the way to go.
    The best F2P squad for arena is still droids and jawas.
    HK lead, IG88, IG86, Jawa Engineer and a 5th slot of your choice.