Old Daka

Hi guys, probably this is an old argument but meta is changed and i'dont want necroposting so here i am..
I've acquired Old Daka with cantina token, (i am a lev 65 f2p, usually top 20) but i really don't know if she is worth levelling and starring up her..
In pvp i'm sure i won't use her, in Galaxy Wars maybe yes?
What do you think guys?
thanks

Replies

• JoshG
    908 posts Member
    I think it depends on your current roster on if she fits into your arena team. That being said, I am also farming her mainly for a dark side healer and a 3rd healer in GW in case I get in a pinch.
  • She can work in both Squad Arena (PVP) and Galaxy Conquest, once leveled/geared. She's given me headaches in both.

After a certain point - not sure where, since I don't have her yet - her Basic offense move can also stun. Her stun combined with her respawn/heal abilities gives you extra turns, which - as any veteran of these types of games can tell you - gives you a huge advantage.

She's just not one of those characters that's insanely awesome "out-of-the-box". My advice would be to level/gear the characters that you've already been working on, and steadily get Daka up to speed until she's ready to put on a team.

If you're thinking if using her in Squad Arena, she works best with Nightsisters: Acolyte, Initiate, Asajj, and Talia. She's also great support all-around for any squad, but I'd recommend using at least one other Nightsister - Talia or Asajj - with her.
  • I farm her as I think she is awesome

I don't really use her in PvP / GW but I like her on dark side battles and some challenges

Her stun works pretty darn good (her heal isnt great, use her for stun not for heal)
  • ilyanor wrote: »
    Hi guys, probably this is an old argument but meta is changed and i'dont want necroposting so here i am..
    I've acquired Old Daka with cantina token, (i am a lev 65 f2p, usually top 20) but i really don't know if she is worth levelling and starring up her..
    What do you think guys?
    thanks

Similar spot. 66 and just unlocked her. Usually top 10 in arena.

I am leveling her up for GW and for the dark side missions that unlock at lvl 67. I only have Luminara/JC leveled up (Talia around lvl 53) so I think she'll make GW that much easier. I've never bothered getting Phasma and think that Daka only really works well in arena in focused Phasma teams.

It's a pretty steep cost to level her (~2mil credits and 1200 T2 droids) especially as I'm leveling 6-7 primary toons every 2-3 days.

If you're short on funds to level your primaries to 70 or if you already have 3 healers for GW then I'd say skip her for now.
  • SlyGambit wrote: »
    ilyanor wrote: »
    What do you think guys?
    thanks

Similar spot. 66 and just unlocked her. Usually top 10 in arena.

I am leveling her up for GW and for the dark side missions that unlock at lvl 67. I only have Luminara/JC leveled up (Talia around lvl 53) so I think she'll make GW that much easier. I've never bothered getting Phasma and think that Daka only really works well in arena in focused Phasma teams.

It's a pretty steep cost to level her (~2mil credits and 1200 T2 droids) especially as I'm leveling 6-7 primary toons every 2-3 days.

If you're short on funds to level your primaries to 70 or if you already have 3 healers for GW then I'd say skip her for now.

now i have:
    Lumi all max
    Sid all max
    Jcons all max
    Phasma all max
    Asaji all max
    Kilo 5* all max
    Asoka 6* all max
    then a bunch of char lev 59-61 at 4* (Chewie, talia, ackbar)
    At the moment the real problems aren't credits or training droids, but those blue materials for skills.. I hate them..