Stormtrooper or magmatrooper?

Hi guys,
I need one these 2 for the potency challenge. Which one is better?

Replies

• Magmatrooper. It's not even close. Stormtrooper is one of the worst characters in the game, Magmatrooper is pretty good, if not great.
  • If these are your only options, consider them both "bullet stoppers", neither are useful. Magma would prevail due to his turn meter removal grenade, and large health/protection.
  • Magma is better than Stormtrooper. However, he is far from "pretty good" and even farther from "great".
  • I'm just sitting here with my 7* gear 9 lvl80 Stormtrooper
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Magma is better, ST is a waste of resources.
  • Magma is better than Stormtrooper. However, he is far from "pretty good" and even farther from "great".

I phrased that badly. I meant he's not great, but he is pretty good. As a pure TM-removal machine, he's useful. His unique means that, against a lot of teams, he'll be attacking relatively often and that means lots of uses of his TM-remover.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Hammurabi wrote: »
    If these are your only options, consider them both "bullet stoppers", neither are useful. Magma would prevail due to his turn meter removal grenade, and large health/protection.

Magmatroopers isn't exactly useless. Say you are going up against a team faster than you, but you don't want to get wrecked on the opening barrage. However, their fastest character use a debuff first. Boom! Use Magmatrooper, he will gain turn meter to proceed next and remove everyone else's turn meter.