How in the world to beat a Chirrut and Baze rebel team.

They're everywhere. And they all have a Wedge lead. And Lando. And Jyn Erso is gonna be able to revive them. Someone, anyone please enlighten me. Show me the way. Characters, strategies, anything. There's no such thing as a bad idea as long as it works.

Replies

• Options
    Im kinda wondering the same thing. The character balance is rather crap. We need more empire synergies or reworks
  • Options
    You need B2 /no need to be maxed, even 4 stars works/ or Asaj /fast one/, if you have autotaunting tank /Baze or shore - helps a lot/. Then use wedge lead yourself.

I am killing such teams with folowing setups:

Option 1: Wedge lead +Biggs /my biggs faster than enemy one/, B2 + Asaj /asaj faster than every enemy - this is easy to achieve after his uniq rework - he has 60 speed bonus for the 4 unbuffed enemies at beginning/ + Anakin or Lando .

Battle goes like this - my Assaj dispels baze taunt. Then my biggs 1 shot kills enemy wedge or leaves him on low hp. /it will be better if you can 1 shot kill his Chirrut , but if you can`t 1 shot him he will counter and fill up all his hp so killing wedge is falesafe. Your wedge will get 10 % turn metter then and it is possible if you have good mods , that he even go before enemy biggs but it doesnt matter. When is your wedge turn - do not use aoe! Single target finish his wedge if still alive or atack his 5 th member /not baze, Chirrut or biggs - if his biggs already moved - this will place defens down on the chosen enemy, which will make his Chirrut use his tenacity up skill. Keep your b2 dispell for this moment. Finish off his 5 th party member and when your biggs assist skill is ready again - finish off his biggs or chirrut / your wedje and anakin aoes should be kept for this moment to finish off someone who didn`t die by your biggs second assit.

Option 2 - wedge lead+biggs, asaj or B2 , shoretrooper or Baze, anakin or Lando.

If you use b2 - make your biggs slower than enemy ones. If you use Asaj - make your biggs faster. Follow up the strategy explained above. If you use shoretrooper he should move after enemy baze mass dispell.
    If you use b2 - he `must use his dispell immediately - after enemy biggs hit your tank and fills up your b2 turn metter. This tactic is not fail safe as your biggs , may fail to one shot enemy wedge if the 3 rd assist happens to be b2 or shoretrooper / still i suggest both of those to have crit damage triangle mods to ensure the kill / .

Hope i gave you some ideas. Will be easier if you show me your rooster - i may come up with more. Not sure yet how will this all go when you add Jyn Erso into the battle ... he is so fast ..
  • Options
    Apostilo wrote: »
    You need B2 /no need to be maxed, even 4 stars works/ or Asaj /fast one/, if you have autotaunting tank /Baze or shore - helps a lot/. Then use wedge lead yourself.

I am killing such teams with folowing setups:

Option 1: Wedge lead +Biggs /my biggs faster than enemy one/, B2 + Asaj /asaj faster than every enemy - this is easy to achieve after his uniq rework - he has 60 speed bonus for the 4 unbuffed enemies at beginning/ + Anakin or Lando .

Battle goes like this - my Assaj dispels baze taunt. Then my biggs 1 shot kills enemy wedge or leaves him on low hp. /it will be better if you can 1 shot kill his Chirrut , but if you can`t 1 shot him he will counter and fill up all his hp so killing wedge is falesafe. Your wedge will get 10 % turn metter then and it is possible if you have good mods , that he even go before enemy biggs but it doesnt matter. When is your wedge turn - do not use aoe! Single target finish his wedge if still alive or atack his 5 th member /not baze, Chirrut or biggs - if his biggs already moved - this will place defens down on the chosen enemy, which will make his Chirrut use his tenacity up skill. Keep your b2 dispell for this moment. Finish off his 5 th party member and when your biggs assist skill is ready again - finish off his biggs or chirrut / your wedje and anakin aoes should be kept for this moment to finish off someone who didn`t die by your biggs second assit.

Option 2 - wedge lead+biggs, asaj or B2 , shoretrooper or Baze, anakin or Lando.

If you use b2 - make your biggs slower than enemy ones. If you use Asaj - make your biggs faster. Follow up the strategy explained above. If you use shoretrooper he should move after enemy baze mass dispell.
    If you use b2 - he `must use his dispell immediately - after enemy biggs hit your tank and fills up your b2 turn metter. This tactic is not fail safe as your biggs , may fail to one shot enemy wedge if the 3 rd assist happens to be b2 or shoretrooper / still i suggest both of those to have crit damage triangle mods to ensure the kill / .

Hope i gave you some ideas. Will be easier if you show me your rooster - i may come up with more. Not sure yet how will this all go when you add Jyn Erso into the battle ... he is so fast ..

This is awesome man, thanks. I'm currently using Rex L, Sun Fac, Shore Trooper, Lando and Fives. I usually sit around like the 5-10 spots, but can't get past the others.
  • Apostilo
    137 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I don`t have sun fac cos i am f2p so i gave you a f2p ways to win against those. If you have sunfac you do not need 2 dispellers and there is a high chance that you can go with no dispeller at all. Do you have b2 or asaj ? Do you have wedge+biggs? And what is the 5 th member of your opponents team?
  • Options
    Boba fett is the answer to all problems.
    And auto correct I misspelled my username. -.- pyro ren
  • Options
    JasFonz wrote: »
    Im kinda wondering the same thing. The character balance is rather ****. We need more empire synergies or reworks

+1 EA/CG are just focused in creating even more Rebel GODS, they dont care about the Empire nor the balancing
  • Options
    ElleMadara wrote: »
    JasFonz wrote: »
    Im kinda wondering the same thing. The character balance is rather ****. We need more empire synergies or reworks

+1 EA/CG are just focused in creating even more Rebel GODS, they dont care about the Empire nor the balancing

lol nobody thinks on this topic. New rogue one movie. New rogue one characters. If they were bad characters, would anybody spend money on them? This is a business. Empire is f2p so buffing them, would lose ALOT of money.
    People will pay to be at the top.
  • Options
    release 4 additional super-saiyan characters, rework 1 crappy one (not even to same level as the 4 new ones). Doesn't make any sense, they're just being lazy now.