Who for 5th spot on Arena team?

Lando, Wedge, Biggs, B2 are my go to 4. It's the 5th spot I can't figure out.
Options: QGJ, JKA, Rey, Boba
Rey: Heaviest hitter but also easily taken out. Plus any defuffs and she's meh.
JKA: Doesn't hit that hard unless he leader and with 3/5 Rebels not sure he'd be best lead?
QGJ: Softest hitter but does have the assist attack and he's another dispeller who can provide offense up.
Boba: He's the one I want as lead but he's only G9 right now so he hits rather weak. His AoE ability block is useful and he can dispel though. And as lead he provides the biggest damage increase. Heck even my B2 hits pretty hard under him.

So any opinions? Thanks.

Replies

• Options
    I think you need a taunter, RG, STH, Shoretrooper to protect your damage and get B2 to counter
  • Options
    Flamethrow wrote: »
    I think you need a taunter, RG, STH, Shoretrooper to protect your damage and get B2 to counter

I've tried and don't like taunters tbh. They're too easily dispelled and are useless when that happens which means 5v4. Too many SunFacs around me. Kinda the reason I go after teams with taunters. The only taunt I'd probably want is like Baze. Starts with a taunt, auto taunts and has 2 dispel abilities to make him useful even without the taunt.
  • Options
    If you're android you could try K2 since he will taunt automatically alot
  • Options
    Btw I'm wondering if I should start farming B2 (using rebel meta atm) but started on Empire (vader, TIE, RG, B2 and EP I guess?)
  • Options
    iOS user so no K2 for me.. I could see him going to one of the shipments somewhere seeing as he was already given away to half the users. And I'll say that I love B2. He gets lots of turns so overtime he can actually do a lot of damage. Hands down best dispeller imo.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Goven your options I'd say that QGJ is not needed, since B2 is your dispeller. I would say eithet JKA, as he will get those extra turns when your Wiggs/Lando are attacked, or Boba for ability blocking. Rey is a bit redundant, since you already have plenty of attacking power.
  • Options
    Btw my JKA is g10 (1 piece to 11) and hits up to 15k on his aoe so I would also go for him.
  • Options
    Apoc88 wrote: »
    Flamethrow wrote: »

I've tried and don't like taunters tbh. They're too easily dispelled and are useless when that happens which means 5v4. Too many SunFacs around me. Kinda the reason I go after teams with taunters. The only taunt I'd probably want is like Baze. Starts with a taunt, auto taunts and has 2 dispel abilities to make him useful even without the taunt.

I used to feel that way and then I put in a taunter and it's made a big difference. Even if they just soak up a few hits before they get dispelled that's still a lot of damage they're keeping away from your damage dealers