Rogue One Toons

After seeing the film, I think that the Blaze synergy is absolutely 100% justified in every way. In fact the only thing that I would change with Chirrut is having Foresight become something he applies to himself and Baze somehow. I think Jyn and K2 are also spot on representations of their characters. Bistan is severely overhyped in this game and really shouldn't be in this game at all based on the film. However, Cassian is where my issue comes. Without spoiling the film, Cassian is not a support type toon. He is an attacker that really should apply Deathmark on his special (if you've seen the film you will know why that makes sense given what he does/did for the Rebellion). Honestly the film wasn't as good as I had hoped but that just my opinion. I'm saying that it was the best of the prequels and that's all.

Replies

• I'd be happy if they just removed our September log in character of the month or at least renamed him to "random u wing door gunner." I kept waiting for bistan to have...anything really but it's kinda hard to do that when you have zero lines of dialogue and less than a minute of screen time
  • I'd be happy if they just removed our September log in character of the month or at least renamed him to "random u wing door gunner." I kept waiting for bistan to have...anything really but it's kinda hard to do that when you have zero lines of dialogue and less than a minute of screen time

Exactly, the fact that he even has a name baffles me. He had literally no point in the movie and yet he's this Rebel that got so hyped up in this game with his own event and even a daily log on. That log on should have been the Pilot from the film.

Exactly, the fact that he even has a name baffles me. He had literally no point in the movie and yet he's this Rebel that got so hyped up in this game with his own event and even a daily log on. That log on should have been the Pilot from the film.

Not going to spolier, so
    I do hope they add Bodhi (the pilot, who said "rogue one" in the trailer) and Galen Erso (empire) in the game. if Bistan can have his own event.
  • Phoenixeon wrote: »
    I'd be happy if they just removed our September log in character of the month or at least renamed him to "random u wing door gunner." I kept waiting for bistan to have...anything really but it's kinda hard to do that when you have zero lines of dialogue and less than a minute of screen time

Not going to spolier, so
    I do hope they add Bodhi (the pilot, who said "rogue one" in the trailer) and Galen Erso (empire) in the game. if Bistan can have his own event.

Exactly, I don't think this counts as a spoiler but Bistan has no part in his film at all and really shouldn't even have a name. He should have been the T8TR of this film and had the one scene that everybody made a meme out of.
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    If we added characters based on having a significant role than asajj would be the only nighsister
  • Zombie961 wrote: »
    If we added characters based on having a significant role than asajj would be the only nighsister

Except Talia, Talzin, and Daka all were important to their story arc. They literally crippled Dooku through the force from Galaxies away. Bistan was in the movie for less time than Vader was and if you've seen the movie you will know why that's a problem. Bistan could have been replaced by any random guy they got from the set.
  • saw bistan for 2 seconds, in the game i tough he had a big role but nah, they removed in the end
    "I don't search for bugs, they find me and beat me endlessly" - JarDorK
    My views are my own... except when they are wrong... then it's jar jar's fault

Pure F2P at heart
  • JarDorK wrote: »
    saw bistan for 2 seconds, in the game i tough he had a big role but nah, they removed in the end

Not even sure where they got his ability list from. All he did was cheer when he shot the walker and then get shot down. Easily one of the worst characters in this game based on film representation.
  • they changed the final of the movie if you check teh trailers, he seem like a general orsomething but no a sinple unique race battler lol
    "I don't search for bugs, they find me and beat me endlessly" - JarDorK
    My views are my own... except when they are wrong... then it's jar jar's fault

Pure F2P at heart