My outlook and experience with ANDROID STARTUP ISSUE

Dear SWGOH players and staff,
I have been dealing with this bug (Which seems to be only on Android) where the game takes very long to load up and is annoying. Here is a list off what is happening in chronological order.

1. Load up the game and stays on "Checking for Updates" for about 20 mins
2. Goes to "Loading Cantina" for about another 10ish mins
3. Game loads and the DAILY LOGIN REWARDS take 15+ mins to collect after pressing claim.

After this the game plays out like normal but there are some issues with it.

-Exit and close the app and you screwed yourself and you will have to wait another 30 mins to get back on

-Going off the app and not closing it, when you come back on and try to go on a page like squad battles or buying shipments will cause the game to take a long time to load.

-This problem only happens on MY WIFI, on my 4G it works fine and when I am using anyone else WIFI I seem not to have this problem and the game is fine which is very odd.

This bug has been on the game for me ever since K2SO came out and I am assuming this problem has to deal with the update that came onto the phone with K2 so its not the character itself that causes the issue. This problem is annoying to deal with but I get over it and I am hoping will be fixed soon. Remember these estimated wait times were on my phone (S7 edge) and may be longer or shorter depending on the phone you have and seems to be most affective to Android. I just wanted to let you guys know about what is happening with me and tell me about how bad this issue is on your phone and I hope the game developers can see this and fix this issue.

Replies

• Aznar wrote: »
    -This problem only happens on MY WIFI, on my 4G it works fine and when I am using anyone else WIFI I seem not to have this problem and the game is fine which is very odd.

The problem is with your wifi. I might start by looking to see if you have restricted bandwidth somewhere.
  • Aznar wrote: »

The problem is with your wifi. I might start by looking to see if you have restricted bandwidth somewhere.

I am going to look into it but I have had no problems until recently and I have had the same wifi for the past few months.Also many other people are having the exact same problem as me so it could be a wifi issue but I do not think everyone is having wifi problems.