Normal AAT raid detonators not working

chrissmajster666
12 posts Member
edited December 2016
After raid nerf, the dmg output of my Javas dropped to like 30℅ from before - now JE does real 0 dmg with thermal detonators!

Replies

• Very similar problem. Have also posted a bug report. Jawa damage dropped and JAwa Scavenger getting 0 damage
  • Same problems here.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    JE TD do 0.06% max health damage
    JS TD do 0.04% max health damage

Well part of the "nerf" was a health reduction. Guess what that means... Any thing that does damage based on percentage of health will have it's damage reduced, thermals and damage over time effects will not be as effective since the health was drastically reduced.

This is the same reason Jawa don't do as well in heroic p2 or p4.

JE has always posted 0 damage and JS lower than he actually did because TD's damage is not assigned to a specific character. Same with DoT damage.

WAI.
  • scuba wrote: »
    JE TD do 0.06% max health damage
    JS TD do 0.04% max health damage

Well part of the "nerf" was a health reduction. Guess what that means... Any thing that does damage based on percentage of health will have it's damage reduced, thermals and damage over time effects will not be as effective since the health was drastically reduced.

This is the same reason Jawa don't do as well in heroic p2 or p4.

JE has always posted 0 damage and JS lower than he actually did because TD's damage is not assigned to a specific character. Same with DoT damage.

WAI.

This
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Well, that makes them more than useless... :-/
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Well, that makes them more than useless... :-/

But congratulations you found one of the flaws with reducing the normal tank raid health.

In all honesty it is kind of a good thing. If you go into heroic expecting the same results of the thermals in p2/p4 you would be very disappointed.
  • D3D
    12 posts Member
    Hey, but "gear up your jawas", they said.......i listened, and now im paying for it bc a bunch of other folks couldnt figure out how to score points in the raid as it was designed? Thanks, guys!
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    D3D wrote: »
    Hey, but "gear up your jawas", they said.......i listened, and now im paying for it bc a bunch of other folks couldnt figure out how to score points in the raid as it was designed? Thanks, guys!

Jawa's are still good in the Raid.
    JE, CN with droids in P2 the others in P3 in various team comps.
  • D3D
    12 posts Member
    And I'll still make use of them, but if they hadnt been so successful the first 2 months this raid was out, i wouldnt have wasted time and resources leveling and gearing them up to 9, 10, and 11. I couldve used those resources elsewhere (like towards my 86, or starting the hk that i dont have) as they weren't characters i wanted to begin with! I mean, that really does make js pretty much useless aside from applying offense down, and you dont score many points from that attack.
  • Still needed for Crit damage mod challenge also, so in no way a waste getting them up
  • D3D
    12 posts Member
    True, but all of them 7*ed and geared to 9 and 10 is not needed to complete tier 3.
  • Understand the issue with lower damage but why 0 damage for JS. Not even due to the bombs. Normal attack also not Registering. Would post a screenshot if I knew how...