Newb Question: Military Might

This event requires Rebels and Clones. Can you use an all Rebel squad or do you have to have a mix?

Thanks!

Replies

• Options
    You can use all rebels
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    You can run a mix or a solo squad of either clones or Rebels. Be forewarned...G9 or better is almost a must for survival (even Wiggdo might not survive...well, he probably will since I can use Rex instead of AA as my cleanser but last time I got to 6/8 before getting wiped, wasn't at 80 then and now I'm at 85).
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    Cool. Thanks, guys!
  • Options
    I haven't had the chance to participate in military might. What are the rewards?
  • Options
    Darksteel wrote: »
    I haven't had the chance to participate in military might. What are the rewards?

Looks like it was various empire shards last time. A little of this and a little of that plus 10 Vader shards for the achievement.
  • Options
    Empire shards and purple gear "needed for empire characters," which is a little bit of a misnomer because, sure, Empire characters need stun cuffs, but everyone needs stun cuffs and it's not like the game forbids you from equipping them on someone else, right?

It's rrrrreeeeeaaaaallllllllly hard, though. Just so you know. Make sure all your mods are maxed and all your dudes are ranked properly.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    you get like 1mil credits for the first win, wich was alot back then. Other than that it's mainly for the achievement of being able to beat it, rewards aren't that great. I agree with @NicWester, its pretty hard :D
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    I wasn't even able to clear the first board the last time around. I've got better characters this time around, so I'm hoping for better luck, but still no expectations.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Thanks for the info. Hoping my all 7* Wiggs/Lando/STHan/AA or Leia team can handle it. They are gear 9 or 10
  • Alsend_Drake
    709 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    My issue last time was ID get whittled down. Now I have Wiggs ready for action to counter the chip damage with the lead. And I'll be able to alternate Biggs' Assist and the Rebel Counter/Heal/Dmg buff. :D
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Darksteel wrote: »
    Thanks for the info. Hoping my all 7* Wiggs/Lando/STHan/AA or Leia team can handle it. They are gear 9 or 10

Key with that team is to have STH taunt immediately on the last phase. If you can get that it becomes really easy. Although I did have my biggs pretty much take on the last phase himself.