Is Jyn playable at 4 *?

Just unlocked her. I was wondering if she is usable at 4* in arena or other parts of the game.

Replies

• If Shoretrooper was an indicator then she's probably viable but perhaps not at the very top end of the competitive level. Max geared Shoretrooper at 4* can cause some real problems for you...i think Jyn, Cassian, and Chirrut will be similar.
  • Ps..ran into a 7* Baze and 3* Chirrut combo and that has the potential to put Wiggs out of business once Chirrut is farmable.
  • Jman1701 wrote: »
    Ps..ran into a 7* Baze and 3* Chirrut combo and that has the potential to put Wiggs out of business once Chirrut is farmable.

Chaze/wiggs/kenobi is where its at
  • Watch out for Chibus
  • Chenobaziggs
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • Maybe. Tanks are fairly usable whenever but attackers really need to be maxed
  • When you got rank #113 so you are still nowhere close to jyn, despite being 13 slots away from next tier
  • How does Wiggs Chaze Jyn sound? I've struggled to find a decent fifth anyways and Jyn's revive + control sounds nice
  • Hell yes she is. I have Jyn at 5, and she is a powerhouse with Lando. Can't wait to put Bistan and hopefully one day Chirrut and Baze in that same team.
  • Tuftedpaper85
    1811 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Anybody think she's viable outside a rebel lineup as an attacker/controller type? I run Jedis in arena and I think that her and Aayla could synergize quite well

Also can anybody say how her special functions against Biggs? If it crits, does it count the crit first and then remove turn meter or does it remove turn meter and then score the crit?
  • scuba
    14040 posts Member
    Haven't seen jyn in action but i do know that others that remove TM, Rex basic ig100 special, if they crit on Biggs he gains 100% TM and then that is reduced by the ability.
  • Chernobylix
  • Chernobylix

What you did there...not gonna say tho because it will get instadeleted anyway
  • Anybody think she's viable outside a rebel lineup as an attacker/controller type? I run Jedis in arena and I think that her and Aayla could synergize quite well

Also can anybody say how her special functions against Biggs? If it crits, does it count the crit first and then remove turn meter or does it remove turn meter and then score the crit?

Yeah I think she'd go great with that team, especially if you have high damagers like Anakin. Her lead maxed out gives protection to rebel allies along with a bunch of other stuff though, so the easy choice for her best results is a team with Baze/Chirrut, and either Cassian and K-2s0 or Lando and Bistan
  • Have a 4* Jun, but no Chase. How about just subbing her in the 5th slot in my Wiggs, Lando STHan team? Is that going to work better than a Shoretrooper un that slot? Or replace Han with Shoretrooper/k2 and use Jun as lead?
  • what about jynchazecask2 ? ;-)
    The sound of a TIE Fighter engine was created by combining an elephant bellow and a car driving on wet pavement.