When is K-2SO going to be farmable for everyone?

Well... Many of us have seen the movie now and I would really like to know when he will be farmable for all players :)

When IOS had the ewok event Chirpa became available almost right after so can we get any sign or confirmation?

Btw when I look at K-2SO it says he is available in data cards but I can't find him in there..(IOS)

Replies

• scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    When it is decided which cantina node he is going to be placed in.
  • Options
    They'll replace Mace's node with him after Double Drops is my guess.
  • Options
    Should be exclusive for android.
  • Options
    bngman wrote: »
    Should be exclusive for android.

Zzzz
  • Options
    Lol
    ea to us: be happy with 100 tournaments peasant!
  • Options
    he will be farmable the same time the tournaments end... or when all those characters are farmable
  • Options
    I imagine he will get released on the new cantina stage where you need to spend 20 cantina energy and the droprate falls again. That should make the android gods happy.
  • Options
    Please remove him from shard shop atleast..
  • Options
    I thought after they shoved him in the shard shop, he was available to all platforms... guess that's not the case?
  • Options
    sneeyatch wrote: »
    I thought after they shoved him in the shard shop, he was available to all platforms... guess that's not the case?

Check OP date, I think this was before he was in shard shop
  • Options
    Geeze - that's what I get for not looking at how old a thread is...
  • Options
    sneeyatch wrote: »
    Geeze - that's what I get for not looking at how old a thread is...

Haha yeah I did the same and then thought "seriously, where has this guy been?"
  • Options
    I am a necro~~~~~~~~~
  • Options
    He's already farmable. I knocked out all the shards I needed for him in about three weeks of farming.

The way to do it is farm every shard you can for every character you already have maxed out, whether it's light side, dark side, cantina, squad arena, galactic war, or fleet arena, or even the guild store, then convert them all into shard shop credits.

It's dedication that will get the job done, not millennial whining.

Side note, K-2SO is really not worth the trouble, he's been a bench warmer since about a week after his seventh star.
  • Options
    He's terrible.
  • Dawnofdeadeye
    233 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Farming shard shop not a smart move since was free for android users. Make all iOS users sacrifice in other areas? Are they saying iOS users rule android in this game? I.e. Android users need iOS to sacrifice so they(androiders) can get better?