80000 raid tickets for normal AAT is too much, don't you think so?

PRIMEN
38 posts Member
edited December 2016
I think 60000 raid tickets would be enough for normal AAT, the same as Heroic Rancor. With that nerf we can finish it pretty fast. Why do we have to wait 4 days to launch just one normal AAT raid? And casual guilds have to wait even more, because they don't have enough raid tickets every day. I want to be able to launch normal AAT as often as Heroic Rancor, more raids = more fun.

Replies

• Nah, the time you finish a normal AAT, your tickets will be maxed again anyways.
  • PRIMEN
    38 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Aknf2001 wrote: »
    Nah, the time you finish a normal AAT, your tickets will be maxed again anyways.
    No, we finish it in 1-2 days.
  • Aknf2001 wrote: »
    Nah, the time you finish a normal AAT, your tickets will be maxed again anyways.

Our guild couldn't get into P3 reliably in heroic and needed like a week for normal before the AAT nerf. Now we finish it in a day.
  • Aknf2001 wrote: »

Our guild couldn't get into P3 reliably in heroic and needed like a week for normal before the AAT nerf. Now we finish it in a day.
    same
  • Should be dropped to 60k to reflect the nerf. My guild flies through the new normal raid. Now we have to wait for tickets to replenish.
  • Should be dropped to 60k to reflect the nerf. My guild flies through the new normal raid. Now we have to wait for tickets to replenish.

Is there still a cap on weekly ticket redemption (210K last I knew) for rewards? If so, then lowering this will make you hit cap faster.
  • No keep it where it is. The rewards are so much better it should cost 120k tickets.