Who should come first??

Looking for some input for my arena team

Currently all lvl 54, all purple gear
6* Sid
5* lumi
4* Geo
4* poggle
3* ig86 (working on stars!)

I just got Sid to 6* and I think I'll stop there for now and try to build me a droid team. I just gotta figure out which droid to farm first!

If I get hk47 first would I put him as leader in place of Sid?
If I get 88 first would I drop Sid and then use poggle as leader?

I'd like to keep lumi in there for now. My team is a bit squishy and it's nice to be able to get 1 of her heals.

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

Replies

• Having all the droids currently I am going to start on leveling them up by going 88 -> 47 -> 88 -> 47.

Not sure how others run it, but I like the turn meter bonuses from hk-47 as a leader over the offense from Poggle. I also use Poe in my setup though over GS. I guess starting from what you have now I would pick up 88 first. Run Poggle leader with GS, 88, 86, and Lumi you would probably do well. Once you have the full set a healer is pretty much a waste.
  • Just farm 88 to 7* before you go for hk47. Hk is only good for his leader ability so hes pointless unless you already have a droid team.
  • Both IGs are VERY powerful! Just unlocked HK...no opinion yet.
  • HK-47 is the better option for leader if you are going to be running a droid team. I have him and his leader skill is at level 6 and it gives droid allies 25% critical chance and they earn 30% turn meter on a critical hit.

IG-88's leader skill is similar to Darth Sidious but the boost to critical chance is higher at level 6 its 19% but on the flip side he doesnt increase critical damage.

Both have there advantages and disadvantages. HK has more health and a high revive chance but low damage output and slow speed. 88 has moderate speed and can do heaps of damage with all his critical boosts but has abysmal health.
  • 88 1st is a no brainer because of what everyone else said.
  • Going with 88! Thanks for all the replies!