Tournaments solutions

MasterMasterTimelord
1140 posts Member
edited December 2016
What would be considered a solution for tournaments to you?

Tournaments solutions 16 votes

No more tournaments
43%
CorvusNikoms565cuyler41DimesandPenniesRyanRennite0wl29Nack_Alfaghn 7 votes
Top 250 unlock the character (without change the number of people per tiers)
18%
SeryaBooMasterMasterTimelord 3 votes
Keep as it is
0%
Balance the power
6%
Mooseweasel 1 vote
All of them (except third and first)
12%
HardenThickKaziglubey 2 votes
Other
18%
SirDave314159Dhoey321Arkham 3 votes

Replies

• Top 250 unlock the character (without change the number of people per tiers)
    I would vote on all options, except the third.
  • No more tournaments
    Im no to tournaments. If they had done something earlier it may have been different, but I beleive that to fix tournaments will take massive changes and they won't be able to please everyone now.

Small changes earlier could have solved most of the problems, but now everyone hates tournaments making it harder to get people to like them.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Top 250 unlock the character (without change the number of people per tiers)
    I am leaning towards no more tourneys but like the gear and credit rewards.

Also only getting a handful of shards when you work like crazy to get a high rank is disheartening to say the least - especially how time consuming these tourneys are.

I say increase rewards and limit the tourney to run only 1 day (weekends preferred).
  • Other
    I say make them interesting and fun by adding character restrictions (e.g., only empire and droids allowed for offense, only rebels and jawas allowed for defense), and putting a hard cap on refreshes (5 per character seems more than sufficient).

No longer a time-sink arena-clone, now a fun chance to test your different teams out!
    Enthusiast of undervalued toons, general dismisser of trends,
    https://swgoh.gg/u/arkham/, A Team