Arena change request: Defensive squads

I think its caca that we can't arrange our defensive squads without going into battle. Why is there no option to do this? I have a 7 star sid, but my lumi is a better leader option, she is 5*. My problem is people see that 5 star and come after me. I wish I could have my sid as leader on defense.

Replies

• Agreed. AI sucks a lot, so we could at least setup our best defensive squad to represent us in arena.
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • I actually like it better the way it is, to be honest. You either have to create a squad that can both attack and defend or you need to spend one of your five daily battles setting up your defense.
  • Anubis wrote: »
    I actually like it better the way it is, to be honest. You either have to create a squad that can both attack and defend or you need to spend one of your five daily battles setting up your defense.

+1
    They fail to realize that it would only be harder for them to climb if everyone got to set an optimal defensive team.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
    I actually like it better the way it is, to be honest. You either have to create a squad that can both attack and defend or you need to spend one of your five daily battles setting up your defense.

+1
    They fail to realize that it would only be harder for them to climb if everyone got to set an optimal defensive team.

Well aware of that. it should go both ways.

+1

I think it would be interesting, and may make some lesser used toons useful. There would be more synergy with the team composition and deep bench required for GW too.