When you see POE...

AySteezy
48 posts Member
edited January 2016
When you see that your arena matchup has Poe Dameron on their squad what do you do?

I personally just leave now

When you see POE... 80 votes

Retreat! I'm outta here
5%
AraedonAySteezyInfideliusDevinDamien 4 votes
Destroy him w/ your own Poe
16%
JJHPoerliEthanesusDeathSSlayerDonnieDrakoNosferatu1988walkyourpathJisstWillkimm98TweetTrompIcyraineBig_Russpatrickcenson 13 votes
Destroy him even without your own Poe
56%
HyperalloyQeltarAmish_AceccfooSyth_Huntercosmicturtle333DarthMessi1984JabberwockyBoro_Smooth1jeremyj26Sticare_Courts_0073MerilonSakichanVarlieTheVinegruZtyleThrixelVouterHeHateMeTak 45 votes
Take that unbalanced **** beating like a man
22%
DaishiXyojpiishd3gaussMBL_66KreyAndrewfberbertWildcats1203Will_CocishugeHeezyyyyDevourDudomonAnubisDingleTingleRussell_no_pants2Milly_htowmArcanos 18 votes

Replies

• Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Why would you quit? What would Yoda say?!
    There's always a chance to win if you fight, and no chance to win if you quit. Even if you lose, each time you fight one of these annoying teams you learn something.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    I mostly just laugh. I mean, I don't normally enjoy Jack Black characters but he just seems rather well-suited for this role. Plus, he does a great Master Shifu impression.
  • Options
    Cross fingers. Use Dooku's Force Lightning. Pray to RNGesus. Repeat.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    Take him down, he is no harder to take out than any other tank.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    For every extreme opinion on one end ("don't bother fighting") we seem to have an opposite opinion, also as silly ("Poe is no big deal").
    It's like maintaining balance in the Force or something.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    My Poe will be 7 in 2 weeks. I'm sure he'll be nerfed by then :D
  • Options
    Take that unbalanced **** beating like a man
    In top 20 every single squad has Poe. If not they lose mad ground. You can beat Poe teams; it's not a guaranteed loss facing him w/out Poe. Play the match and try to win.
  • Options
    Only reason I'm not farming Poe shards is cuz EA is gonna nerf him somehow. Poe is just one character...if the rest of their squad is garbage or even halfway decent u can still manage usually (with a little luck).
    Darth Saltious - Hoth Ski Patrol
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    On the right team he is extrem dangerus, but on many teams his just a joke, people had bought that Poe him self is OP, so they put him in there teams not realiasing that the team don't have a good synergy with poe
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    Ztyle wrote: »
    On the right team he is extrem dangerus, but on many teams his just a joke, people had bought that Poe him self is OP, so they put him in there teams not realiasing that the team don't have a good synergy with poe

This. Even Poe with Geo/Lumi, or Luke/Lumi is easily beatable for non-poe teams.
  • Options
    Destroy him with Captain Phasma and HK47.
  • Options
    As soon as Poe Taunts I target him exclusively (no AoE) and he dies in 1/2 turn. Then, since Lumi (or whatever healer) already blew their move most likely, I just spam AoE's then single down targets in one hit each. Fight over.

Haven't found a Poe team that can't be beat with or without Poe on my team yet on my leaderboard.
  • Options
    If poe is max lvl and stats then I bring out the my droid team and destroy the hell out of his tanky ****!
  • Options
    There should be another choice. Every time I see Poe... I pray my Poe goes first.
  • Options
    I brace and pray nobody gets smoked too hard, and then I whack him with QGJ, dispel his taunt and get +Offense for 2 turns. Haha!
  • Options
    May bracket its all about who's poe goes first, except for one person. I beat everyone in my bracket except 1 person, and ai just can't mess his team up. His team

7* poe lead
    7* Rey ( yup 7* )
    7* qgj
    7* old Ben
    7* geo Soldier.